Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 csm-101
09-07-2006, 6:12 PM
People please help me your are my last hope to fix this problem i`ve got this JK academy but the MP player works normally but in a few minutes he about erorr and cut me off from the MP player and your pacth also does not work he i need an origal version! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp i whant to play by LAN :fett: :fett: :fett: :vadar: :vadar: :duel: :lightning :dsaber: :dsaber:
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-08-2006, 11:30 AM
i need an origal version!
Have you thought about going into carpentry? Because you've hit the nail right on the head there! :thumbsup:
Buy an original copy - that'll work.

:) B.
 TSR
09-09-2006, 11:21 AM
that is a terrible joke •-BLaCKouT-•...

although despite that, you're right. no matter how damm illegal the place you download the game off is, its going to be a terrible version. so just buy the game like every other honest gamer does.

disclaimer: the term "honest" does not apply to any halo 2 players... ;)
 DISTURBED 1
09-15-2006, 8:50 PM
that is a terrible joke •-BLaCKouT-•...

although despite that, you're right. no matter how damm illegal the place you download the game off is, its going to be a terrible version. so just buy the game like every other honest gamer does.

disclaimer: the term "honest" does not apply to any halo 2 players...
duuuuuude.....that's awesome. hehehe...

but seriously, you shouldn't download illegaly. I cant be a saint when it comes to that, cause ive tried, but until now, i had dial-up(oh god) so it took too damn long.
 MasterRoss08
09-17-2006, 12:57 AM
Only problem you might have now is finding where to buy it. You can still find it at Ebay and Amazon.com which sells it at about 10 Dollars.
Page: 1 of 1