Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Faves list

Page: 2 of 2
 St. Jimmy
09-13-2006, 9:52 PM
Fave Movie trailer: xXx
Fave item of clothing: My CAM PANTS YAY!!!!!!
 Ray_the_psychic
09-13-2006, 11:06 PM
fave blood flavor: cocoa mint
 Miss_Mayhem
09-13-2006, 11:57 PM
We are so wrong ^_^
 St. Jimmy
09-14-2006, 1:09 AM
ha! yeah, that never really occured to me. But come to think of it that's really sick. ah well.

Fave twelve hours: The dark ones.
 elTee
09-14-2006, 2:09 PM
Fav fruit: plums
Fav type of food: Mexican or Italian or cereal
Fave restaruant: -
Fave fastfood joint: KFC
Fav Holiday: Christmas / Summer (if summer counts)
Favorite sitcom: Seinfeld, The Mighty Boosh
Fav anime: My Neighbour Totoro, Akira (unless that's manga. I don't know)
Fav cartoons: Robinson Sucroe
Favorite Reality show: The Apprentice?
Favorite Weapon: fork
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-14-2006, 5:44 PM
Fav fruit: plums
Fav type of food: Mexican or Italian or cereal
Fave restaruant: -
Fave fastfood joint: KFC
Fav Holiday: Christmas / Summer (if summer counts)
Favorite sitcom: Seinfeld, The Mighty Boosh
Fav anime: My Neighbour Totoro, Akira (unless that's manga. I don't know)
Fav cartoons: Robinson Sucroe
Favorite Reality show: The Apprentice?
Favorite Weapon: fork
Akira was both an anime and a manga. Anime is a TV series/movie/OAV, manga is a comic book.
 DarthAve
09-14-2006, 5:55 PM
fave forums or messabe boards-Mashi's forums. I can cuss there, and The Hung is On RPG is probably the funnest I've ever been in.
 Ray_the_psychic
09-14-2006, 8:12 PM
Hmm I like this forum because we're all so twisted. (that's very stupid to say I know)
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-14-2006, 8:17 PM
4chan's /b/ imageboard. I can cuss there (olololool) and stuff.
 St. Jimmy
09-14-2006, 8:26 PM
Fave Doughnut: Devil's food
Fave Evildoer/villain: Plankton (from Spongebob). Or Master Pain/Betty
 Das Mole
09-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Fav fruit: mangos or honeydew
Fav type of food: italiannnnn
Fave restaruant: i dont really have one
Fave fastfood joint: portillos
Fav Holiday: xmas
Favorite sitcom: seinfeld = best show ever on tv.
Fav anime: i hate anime
Fav cartoons: the simpsons, drawn together
Favorite Reality show: survivor, top model, project runway, flavor of love...a lot of others
Favorite Weapon: cattle prod
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 7:08 PM
Top 5 favorite movies.
1. Rushmore
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. Stand by Me
4. Star Wars Episode 3
5. Memiors of a Geisha
 Halo_92
09-25-2006, 7:38 PM
Stand by me 1 of thee best movies ever made.

Stupid Star Wars.
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 7:55 PM
1 reason Stand by Me was awesome...

1. Gordie was hottt. Everyone was all 'OMFG RIVER PHOENIX ~drolldrolldroll~ But Gordie was mine.
 Halo_92
09-25-2006, 7:56 PM
haha "Two for Flinching!"
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 7:58 PM
"A peice of sh*t has a thousand eyes?"

Dur hur hur.
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 8:34 PM
mean girls is officially the funniest movie to ever exist. yeah, the ending was slow and awful but the rest was hilarious.
 milo
09-25-2006, 8:41 PM
Fave fastfood joint: portillos

****. YES.

I haven't eaten Portillos in over 8 years now. I miss it terribly.
 Halo_92
09-25-2006, 9:29 PM
Never had it.
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 10:52 PM
i think it's only in illinois, but they're looking to expand. i think they're opening up some in california and stuff. IT IS SOOOOO GOOD. just to name a few of the more excellent items on the menu:

1) maxwell st. polish
2) baconnn burgerrrrr
3) their fries are badass
4) cake shake (it's like chocolate cake blended up in a vanilla shake...it's amazing)
5) among other things

i don't know what i would do if i'd never known it had existed.
 Digitaldreamer
09-28-2006, 6:17 PM
Whee, big list time! As if anyone actually cares...

Favorite Fruit:Pomegranate. God, I love those things.
Favorite Food: Sushi all the way.
Favorite restaurant: SanSu which is, you guessed it, a sushi restaurant in Lansing. It's a twenty-minute drive from where I live and it's expensive, but it's worth it every time.
Favorite Fast-food Joint: Wendy's. Seriously, how can you not love Wendy's?
Favorite Holiday: Christmas, it is indeed the most wonderful time of the year.
Favorite Sitcom: Eh, I don't watch TV very often, if at all, so I can't really answer this...
Favorite Anime: One Piece. It is my God. And I mean the original Japanese anime and manga, not the dub. I also happen to love Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Fruits Basket, and Cardcaptor Sakura. There's tons more, but I'd be going on and on...
Favorite Cartoons: Danny Phantom, I had a major obsession over this last year. I also love Invador Zim, The Fairly Oddparents, and Teen Titans.
Favorite Reality TV Show: America's Next Top Model. Seriously. Normally I hate reality TV, but I love seeing the photos that come from the photo shoots, they're a real inspiration to me.
Favorite Weapon: Cloud's Buster Sword. Yes, I'm a dork, but that thing is so freaking awesome.
Favorite Song To Listen To: Probably either Pachebel's Ganon (http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00753/) or Death on the Snowfield (http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00205/) Both are video game music remixes, but while my enjoyment with other songs tends to fade after awhile these are always a pleasure to listen to.
Favorite Song To Sing: I don't sing. Ever. Used to, don't now.
Favorite Book Series: While I'm enjoying Harry Potter, my true love shall always go out to the Animorphs series. A bit repetitive, yes, but most of my childhood was spent with those babies.
Favorite Game Besides Psychonauts: Kingdom Hearts, as without it I honestly wouldn't be who I am today.
Favorite Pastime: Drawing and writing. Without them I'd be insane(er)
 Miss_Mayhem
09-28-2006, 6:25 PM
We got a SanSu at the local mall. Not really local since it's technically in another city. But it's only 10 minutes away ... hard to describe to poeple if they havn't lived or gone there.
 Digitaldreamer
09-28-2006, 6:38 PM
Really now? Well, that's interesting...

Ah, SanSu, how I love you...
 Das Mole
09-28-2006, 6:44 PM
Favorite Reality TV Show: America's Next Top Model. Seriously. Normally I hate reality TV, but I love seeing the photos that come from the photo shoots, they're a real inspiration to me.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!! sometimes i even skip the first 40 minutes and just watch the judging. this last week, i loved anchal's photo. it was F.I.E.R.C.E.
 Digitaldreamer
09-28-2006, 6:53 PM
Gaaah, that reminds me, I haven't gotten to see any of the new season yet since my youth group is Wednesday Nights. It makes me sad, I need to work on getting Tivo fixed so I can record it and see the pretty pictures...
 FuzzyDice Chick
09-29-2006, 6:15 PM
We got a SanSu at the local mall. Not really local since it's technically in another city. But it's only 10 minutes away ... hard to describe to poeple if they havn't lived or gone there.
Where do you live? Like what stait in U.S? My friend lives in arekanses. I think that's how you spell it!

Fav cartoon (Is "actly" anima) Averta!!!!!!!!
Most rocking-ness food is PIZZA I love it
Fav Resy Chalies.
I don't like rtv!
I wont tell you my fav Movies coz I'll be flamed 4ever and have to go into hiding.

AND SOMEONE DIDN'T INCLUDE ME IN THE GIRLS LIST OF LFM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Miss_Mayhem
09-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I live in Southern California. Not BelAir, or Santa Monica. But right outside of LA (and no, it's not the San Fernando Valley either), like it's outer suburbs or something. The area is made up of miniature cities packed side by side. A 'city' can be only a few square blocks, I'm not too sure of the amount. But they are small, that you can walk across a 'city's' entiery in about 30 min-1 hr. They are also packed right next to each other, only little signs hanging on streetlights to signal a city's end and another's beggining. It's possible to drive through 2 citites to go to the super-market. My gramma is in another 'city', my school in another...get the idea?
 itchythesamurai
09-30-2006, 2:20 PM
Favorite person to have posted in this thread so far: tie between milojmiles and elTee.
Favorite band I'm listening to right now: Foetus
Favorite cake: Cookie
Page: 2 of 2