Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Viva la Revolution!

Page: 1 of 1
 coat check girl
09-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi! I'm knew around here so this is my 1st thread. I'm a 9 year die hard GF fan
so I decided to start an FF called Viva la Revolution about Salvador, death to double death.
I'll start with the Pro-log in my nxt post

Viva la Revolution
 Scorpicus
09-01-2006, 2:35 PM
Posting fan fiction? Here (http://www.fanfiction.net/) is a great place to stick it (and find 46 others). I totally recomend Vampire Naomi's and flame mage's stuff.
 VampireNaomi
09-02-2006, 2:40 PM
Hey, that sounds interesting! I hope you post the prologue soon.

I second Scorpicus' suggestion. Also check out his/her (Scorpicus, are you male or female?) and Rei Nokato's stuff.
 coat check girl
09-05-2006, 4:40 PM
Okay,cool I'll add it to the fanfiction site.

Well here it goes!

Prologe prt 1

Jackie Limones flopped onto the old, queen-size bed and looked at where Salvador used yo sleep. She thought of him and what felt like the millionth time she held back tears.Then she remembered what Sal had said before he had left "Don't be sad for me me if I don't come back, remember, you'll see me once a year if I go, and that's definetly an if. And don't cry Jacqueline. It's a sign of weekness you know." She smiled as she remembered how he had always called her by her full name and made it sound almost like Shacqueline.Then he had left for war. This sad goodbye seemed like it had happened yesterday, but it had infact happened 8 1/2 months ago. Earlier that day she'd gotten a call from the army sarge. He told her that Salvador had died that day. Salvador used to have dark brown hair and green intece eyes.

Something popped up, gotta go write more soon
Page: 1 of 1