Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which Malus?

Page: 1 of 1
 Diego Varen
08-31-2006, 3:08 PM
Which Darth Malus do you prefer? For those who have read either Fics, this Poll should be easy for you. For me, it is Revanscool's Malus, because it isn't mine. Though he could have several more parts in the Fic. Sorry if this breaking any rules.
 HK-42
08-31-2006, 4:04 PM
i think so far pottsie's is better but i have been slaking off on all story because of school so malus the great might be better.
 Jae Onasi
08-31-2006, 4:20 PM
As long as there's positive discussion on why you've picked a choice and it doesn't turn into some kind of popularity contest, I'm fine with it--other mods may disagree, however, because there's a range of opinions on this kind of thread.

And, I think both are delightfully evil, so I can't decide. :)
 Master Jimmy
09-01-2006, 3:11 AM
Yours, It's the original.
 Diego Varen
09-01-2006, 8:28 AM
As long as there's positive discussion on why you've picked a choice and it doesn't turn into some kind of popularity contest, I'm fine with it--other mods may disagree, however, because there's a range of opinions on this kind of thread.

I didn't mean for this Thread to become a popularity contest at all. I just wanted to see people's opinions (I'd like to credit Tysy's idea on the The Four Faces of Tysy in the DTC).

No worries. --Jae
Page: 1 of 1