Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with empire opening sequence

Page: 1 of 1
 luckless666
08-31-2006, 1:41 PM
This is a very odd bug, I just bought empire at war and wanted to play the empire campaign. it loads and starts with the cinematic, with Star Wars appearing as normal and fading into space, the familiar Star Wars fanfare playing in the background, then... nothing. The music keeps playing but all thats displayed is the stars in the background. The text that is used in millions of other star wars games to set the context doesnt display. Then, the cinematic continues and shows vaders shuttle decend into the atmosphere.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just me or was it a blunder by LucasArts? and more importantly, what does it say!!!

NB: The Rebel cinematic runs fine.

Cheers.
 luckless666
09-02-2006, 7:22 PM
Fixed. Just seemed to be my computer taking a funny turn. curious as to how it jumped the text scroll sequence part though.
 DarthMaulUK
09-03-2006, 3:21 PM
This kind of thing is normally graphic card related

You can discover more http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=155333)

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1