Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about modelling

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Dragoon
08-30-2006, 11:24 AM
is there a tutorial that tells people how to edit models like inyri forge did with malaks mask. is it possible to put the twi'lek things on a human head?
 Fjope
08-30-2006, 2:37 PM
There are alot of modeling tutorials here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143264)

It's possible to make twilik heads there are a couple mods that do it, as for modeling one, I have no idea.

Edit: Yay! my eggs will hatch tomarrow! :) Am I a little too excited?
 Inyri
08-30-2006, 5:52 PM
is it possible to put the twi'lek things on a human head?Well you wouldn't need to do any modelling to make a twi'lek head. That simply requires some 2DA editing. This mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/JediKillas_Head_Mod;60029) actually adds a playable twi'lek head.
 Darth Dragoon
08-30-2006, 6:09 PM
i mean just sertain parts of the head on a himan head like the malak mask!!!
 Mav
08-30-2006, 7:54 PM
is it possible to put the twi'lek things on a human head?They are called lekku and if you wanted to add them to a human head model, you'd have to turn them into a mask, you can't add vertices to a head model.

And as far as the eggs, why does everyone have them in their sig now, is it a new fad?
 Darth Dragoon
08-31-2006, 5:47 AM
hats what i forgot to put in.....to have the lekku as a mask. but i dont want just the lekku as a mask i had alot more things in mind that i would like to create.
 Inyri
08-31-2006, 1:08 PM
To have Lekku as a mask would involve some level of clipping every time the character moved his/her head, plus Lekku coming out of hair is (1) not accurate, and (2) not that attractive.

Are you sure you want this as a mask? :/
 Darth Dragoon
08-31-2006, 3:02 PM
i was using it as an eg
Page: 1 of 1