Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i have got skins but how do i add them to a unit

Page: 1 of 1
 wazmol69
08-29-2006, 6:17 AM
i have got a clone troopers skin and i called it rep_inf_ep3trooper_red but how do i add it to a clone trooper??

thanks alot.
 AceMastermind
08-29-2006, 5:38 PM
Create a "side" for your Clone Trooper, unless you already made one, and go to the "msh" folder in your side and rename the "rep_inf_ep3trooper" to "rep_inf_ep3trooper1", so you don't overwrite it, unless you want to.

Then rename your custom skin to: "rep_inf_ep3trooper" (without the quotation marks)and place it into your side's msh folder.

Then munge your "side" and go play.

If your skin fails to appear on your soldier in-game, go back to "visualmunge" and "Clean" and then "Munge" with your "side" and "common" checked.
 wazmol69
08-29-2006, 5:44 PM
thanks alot how can i change clone snipers and rocketeers models to a normal clone trooper but with different skins for each?
 AceMastermind
08-29-2006, 6:07 PM
For the "rocketeer" you could just use the marine, and put it in a side and change the skin.
Page: 1 of 1