Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The RD.Net Sly Cooper thread!

Page: 1 of 1
 Halo_92
08-29-2006, 12:43 AM
Hey everyone!

You want to talk about Sly 1, 2, or 3? Go ahead or talk about A good story line for Sly 4.
 Paranoidish
08-29-2006, 7:40 AM
I've never actually played Sly Cooper but it looks awesome. I've heard it plays really well. And it has a talking, nerdy turtle.
 Poopdogjr
08-29-2006, 12:27 PM
I too have never played it. No Playstation. But I have played Maximo ghosts to Glory. Great game. But hard. I've always wanted to try the Ratchet and Clank games too. I have played Metal Arms Glitch in the System. That game RAWKS and so does Beyond Good and Evil.

I think those 2 along with Psychonauts and Halo 2 have been my favorites with X-Box. It's funny, because Halo is the only exclusive one to xbox. the others you can get on Ps2 and Gamecube. But why no Psychonauts on gamecube? WHY?
 Halo_92
08-29-2006, 12:48 PM
yes sly cooper is the best RPG/adventure game on the PS2.

And yes it has a nerdy talking turtle that can plant bombs and crap like that.
 Smon
08-29-2006, 1:41 PM
I too have never played it. No Playstation. But I have played Maximo ghosts to Glory. Great game. But hard.
Thus is the heritage of the GnG series. I'm stuck on level five of Ghouls 'n Ghosts, and man, are these games a pain in the ass.
 Psychochaos3
08-29-2006, 4:03 PM
yes sly cooper is the best RPG/adventure game on the PS2.

And yes it has a nerdy talking turtle that can plant bombs and crap like that.
How is it an RPG? It's a stealthy platformer.

I played Sly 1 and it has the smoothest control in any game I've ever seen.
 Halo_92
08-29-2006, 4:06 PM
I was talking about the 3rd one.
Page: 1 of 1