Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bug on:Kessel Rescue

Page: 1 of 1
 Kloppstock
08-27-2006, 5:25 PM
I suspect a bug on Rebell Campaign Mission 3:Kessel rescue

I cannot see all 6 transport chips? there are only 4 visible ships for me as most, when this 4 ships are captured and i cleared the enemy convoj, nothing moore happens, i can't complete the mission,
this is first time i now played with patch 1.5..but i saw one moore transport ship standing still without moving ore being captured (i dont remember wich number it was..perhaps the 5:th?) but i could not capture it whit my Y-wings for some reason? it instead shoved a overcrossed symbol?, but all other ships could be captured.
after i restarted the mission the same ship was standing still on the same place again..but now it seemed invisible instead..seens enemy fighters seemd to attack only the space!..therefore i do this conclusion that there is some new graphical issue? perhaps this new issue has happend with the latest 1.5 patch cause i never had any problems with this mission earlier

any ideas on this is higly appretiated

I Have P4 2.4 GHz, Geforce 7800 GT. 2 Gb Ram, latest Forceware Driver
 DarthMaulUK
08-29-2006, 4:20 AM
Read this thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=155333)

After that, make sure that IF you have installed any mods, that you remove them. It might be an idea to re-install EaW, without removing any settings/saves

DMUK
 Kloppstock
09-05-2006, 10:01 AM
I have reinstalled the game, it did not help unfortentley

that link you gave,sorry i can'not see in detail what i shall do and what conclusion i shall make of it?
when i allready have all the latest drivers for all my hardwares, and latest Direct X and on and on

So i am the only one that experience this problem? that must be the conclusion seens it it seems like my report is not taken for a bug?
as i want to suspect! ;) cause this is a brand new problem for me

I mean when Lucas Arts creates new patches i guess thei are based on peoples error reports from a forum like this?,wich in history seem to have been errands like my own that has been fixed in the patches, that it could be a conflict with the graphic drivers and the game (well there is only 2 different drivers to choose from so ATI,Geforce ;)

so why cant my report be that to? just curious :ears1:

(note: i am not angry when i say this, just little frustrated to never be one of thoose that are heard and create changes :twogun: )
 DarthMaulUK
09-10-2006, 3:36 PM
If you can take a screenshot that would be useful. Sometimes ships do disappear. It was a major problem before but fixed - mostly

DMUK
 Kloppstock
09-13-2006, 9:40 AM
Hm..it seems like on the eihth try, i finally could see all 6 ships again

perhaps you'all doing right to ignore my speculations above then :)
Page: 1 of 1