Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Merging 2DA's

Page: 1 of 1
 wolfard88
08-26-2006, 8:54 PM
I've gathered a group of mods that I'm attempting to fit into a "Plugin" sort of deal, but I have too many different 2DA's, I.E., I have more than one Appearance.2da that I need to merge into one 2da in order to use all the mods that require a 2da file.

So, my request is this, would anyone be willing to combine some 2da files for me? And if not, would you be willling to tell me how to do so myself?

Thanks.
 RedHawke
08-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Moving to Holowan labs as making mods compatible is not a mod request. ;)
 Mav
08-27-2006, 12:42 AM
there are some .2da tutorials in said section, not precisely a merging tutorial, but they'll help you get a grasp for .2da files, it's unlikely someone will volunteer to merge your mods as it is tedious work.
 wolfard88
08-27-2006, 2:51 AM
Thanks for the help. I figured it out on my own anyway so it's alright. I'm still kinda new to modding and the forums.
 RedHawke
08-27-2006, 2:59 AM
It's ok. :D

I'm a little late posting this as you said you already have things figured out... But I looked around and found this thread. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153075) That 2da tool might be helpful, for some of the work at least. ;)
Page: 1 of 1