Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic III - The Forgotten Empire

Page: 1 of 2
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 2:40 PM
Star Wars
Knights of the Old Republic III – The Forgotten Empire

Three days have passed since the exile, JADEN LENNON was reunited with his former leader, REVAN in a mining facility, STATION V beyond the border of the Unknown Regions.

Meanwhile, a new Sith Lord, known as LORD RASTHOR isn’t known, but Jaden has sensed him through the Force and he is much more threatening the three Sith Lords, Jaden had fought before.

Now he leaves for the Unknown Regions to find Revan and help him defeat Rasthor, in his lair on the Planet, the DARK PLANET. For the fate of the Galaxy is in their hands…
The Ebon Hawk arrived at the new rebuilt Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The exile, Jaden Lennon walked down the loading ramp and was surprised to be reunited with his lover, Brianna Kae.

“Brianna!” Jaden called out, running towards her.

As soon as he was next to her, both of them hugged each other. Jaden leant in for a long kiss, before beginning to speak again.

“Brianna, there is something, I must tell you,” Jaden told her, “And it isn’t easy for me to explain.”

How could he tell her though? Should he tell her straight away or build up to it? Either way, Jaden knew that Brianna would be upset, just like Bastila was upset with Revan when he left.
 steven
08-22-2006, 3:03 PM
T3-M4 made his way through the hallway of thes rebuilt Jedi Temple. It was fairly crowded however everyone made way for the small astromech droids. Before reaching Mistriss Brianna's champers he entered an empty corridor where no one could see him.

Halfway through the corridor T3 frooze and the blue light that indicated he was operations turned a blood red color and a strang voice of a man replaced his beepings.
"Lord Rasthor, we have located the Rodia Mining Facillity. Torpeedo's have been fired. Torpeedos have hit the Mining Facillity. Mining Facillity has now been destroyed."

T3 then returned to normal and carried on towards Mistriss Brianna's champers.
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 3:39 PM
In the Council Chambers, Atton heard a ship docking. He got up, confused, and looked onto the window.

"Looks like our fearsome leader has returned my friends." Atton told the Council. He had changed alot ever since his fateful and inevitable encounter with Jaden on Peragus. He even wore Jedi Robes! He got out of the Council Chambers and proceeded to the Hangar to meet Jaden where Brianna already was.
 steven
08-22-2006, 3:47 PM
As Atton headed towards the Hanger his paths crossed with the astromech droid, T3M4. T3 beeped in happiness and asked Master Atton, have you enconted either Master Lennon or Mistress Brianna?
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 3:48 PM
"The General is back?" Bao-Dur asked, "I must see how he is."

Bao-Dur stood up and followed Atton. Neither Visas Marr or Bastila Shan stood up. They were busy discussing "other matters".
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 3:52 PM
"Oh, hi there T3. I believe they are both in the Hangar, me and Bao-Dur are going to see them." Atton told T3, smiling. He had become much more friendly with T3, but he still didn't like droids, because they break. He and Bao-Dur continued further down and saw Jaden and Brianna together.

"So after all this time, you two still can't seem to break up from the other." Atton joked.
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 3:54 PM
Jaden didn't seem to hear Atton.

"Atton, can't you see the General is talking?" Bao-Dur asked, "When he has finished with Brianna, then perhaps he will talk to you."
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-22-2006, 3:56 PM
Suddendly HK-47 appeared.

"Query: May I join your organic fleet? I need to talk to the master and ask if he needs some one blasted. And after all I'd better stay close to the Iridonian meatbag."
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 3:59 PM
"Alright, alright, i'll leave the lovebirds to get sometime," Atton told Bao-Dur, "Although, i just can't see myself falling in love like those. After i fell in love, i never want to go back to that." He said, very relaxed and turned around.

"Oh, another droid. Hello HK. Didn't see you around here much."
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-22-2006, 4:24 PM
"Statement: Maybe that's because you have eyesight problems. Recomendation: I suggest you get photoreceptors like myself."
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 4:29 PM
"Now you metal scrap, my eyes are as good as my Jedi capabilities. And photoreceptors? You sure need your memory wiped you piece of..!" Atton told HK before Bao-Dur calmed him with the Jedi Code.

"Those two sure have a long talk. Ugh, this is getting boring, no action whatsoever. Perhaps i'll go to the local Cantina get some Juma Juice." Atton said, sighing.
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 4:31 PM
When Atton left, Bao-Dur talked to HK.

"We'll see," Bao-Dur told HK, laughing at his own comment, "For now, I don't think the General will need anything blasted."
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-22-2006, 4:39 PM
"Statement: That's a pity, although I must agree with the organic lifeform that you call Atton, there is no action whatsoever."
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 4:42 PM
Atton walked into a room and hopped in a speeder. He turned it on and blasted off from the Jedi Temple into a cantina. Now with his ribbed jacket, Atton ordered a Juma Juice. He then took it to the Pazaak Den.

"Hmm, many Pazaak players here. This will be though." Atton told to himself.

He imediatly sat down and a male Twi'lek sat down in his table as well. Atton easily defeated him and then a Duros. Suddenly two Vulkar appeared. Vulkars are odd, especially in Coruscant. Then a more regal Vulkar appeared. Apparently he was the Champion and issued an open challenged.

"Hey, you think you're the better guy here? Well, i'll take you on!" Atton told him. He laughed and they sat down as everyone stopped their games to watch.
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 4:47 PM
Outside a large tower on the Dark Planet, Revan was dressed in a robe, that hid himself from everyone. It was black, which was the colour that Sith usually wore. Revan was next to a large door and without ease, he opened it. The door broke off its hinges and Revan walked inside. Strange, He thought, If this is a Sith Academy, then were are all the students?
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 5:15 PM
Alora was meditating when she felt a high Force Sensitive coming in. She did not know who he was, but she did know he was strong. She got up and hid herself with the shadows of the Sith Academy and watched him carefully.

(Hey Pottsie, are those simple black robes or Revan's cool robes?)

Atton and the Vulkar were having a fierce Pazaak battle, everyone was watching and admiring it. Then, the Vulkar who had already a ten drew a 5. He then got a 4 in game totalizing into a 19 and decided to stand. It was a fatal mistake. Atton, who had a 6, drew a 4. Then he drew another 4 which totalized into 18. He already had one more card, and the Vulkar was confident in victory, but then Atton got a 2 in game and won it and the title of Pazaak Champ.

"No fair, you cheated! Guards, kill him!" The irate Vulkar shouted at Atton drawing a shock stick as his guards drew a blaster pistol. Some of the crowd fled, leaving them almost alone. Not wanting to draw attentions, Atton got out his blaster pistols, rolled out of his chair into his side and shot the Vulkar guards, killing them. He then shot at the other Vulkar's shoulders as he screamed in pain, falling from his chair. Atton then drank his juma juice and walked out but before he could walk out of the room, the Vulkar had crawled to one of his cronies body and got his blaster pistol, shooting at Atton. He sensed it and quickly took out his lightsaber from the leather tube that hindered it and turned on his yellow saber, deflecting the blaster shot into the Vulkar, killing him. He then quickly got out and into his speeder.

"Well, that was some action. I better return to the temple." Atton muttered to himself.
 steven
08-22-2006, 5:25 PM
As Atton headed towards the cantina door, T3-M4 was standing in his way. "Dwwwwooooo..You are surpose to be a jedi master. Yet you hang around in cantina's and gamble. You humans can be extremely infireiror compared to us droids... apart from the masters.... MasteRRR. Complained T3, scrolling backwards.
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 5:37 PM
"What the? How the heck did you get here, jets in your legs? Jaden told you it would make you look like a mutant swoop bike! Besides, who cares, i'm still the old Atton, not a new one!" He muttered as he went back to his speeder.
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 5:37 PM
(Hey Pottsie, are those simple black robes or Revan's cool robes?)

(Off-Topic: Revan's cool robes?)

Darth Sion noticed Revan as well and he stood next to Alora.

"No," He whispered, "Let me handle this. I've been waiting to do this all my life."

Darth Sion left to follow Revan.
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 5:41 PM
(Ya' know, the robes he wore when he was in the Dark Side.)

Alora, not wanting Sion to get all the fun stealthed herself and proceeded to watch him carefully in case he would need some backup, which he will.

"No, leave him be. He is a fool and deserves to die." A feminine voice told Alora. She looked around but didn't saw anyone nor a Force ghost as it was quite possible.
 steven
08-22-2006, 5:47 PM
"What the? How the heck did you get here, jets in your legs? Jaden told you it would make you look like a mutant swoop bike! Besides, who cares, i'm still the old Atton, not a new one!" He muttered as he went back to his speeder.

Negative. You are a new Atton. You are a Jedi Master. You are also a council menber. You now have responcesabillities that you must forfil those responcesabillities. One of those responceabillities is to set an example for the Jedi trainee's. Your actions back there do not set an example. Beeped T3.
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 5:49 PM
(Off-Topic: I know. Those. Without the mask. Also is Kreia the Force Ghost? I was planning to use her as well).

Sion soon found Revan and withdrew his Lightsaber. A red blade lit up the room.

"Well who are you?" Revan asked.

"I'm Sion," Sion told Revan, "I know who you are Revan. I've wanted you dead for a long time."

"Really?" Revan asked, "Well, I'm not in the mood for fun and games."

"Why do you wear the robes of the Sith?" Sion asked, "Have you fallen again?"

"No, I just like to blend in with the local background." Revan told him.

"Let us duel," Sion told Revan, "You'll be difficult to kill, but it will be worth it."

Revan withdrew his Lightsaber. A blue blade came out.

"Well, you will see that I'm full of suprises." Revan told him.
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 6:18 PM
(Yes, Kreia is the Force Ghost, i was planning for her to be Alora's "adviser" if you will in something the Sith do alot...)

"You saw it, it was in self-defense, what do you prefer, some nasty Jedi's that can defend themselves or some wussy Jedi's that can't even take a blaster shot? Besides, the others are a far better example than me." Atton scolded T3.

"Now let's get back, hopefully Jaden and Brianna have finished their conversation."
 Diego Varen
08-22-2006, 6:28 PM
(Off-Topic: Kreia can be Alora's guide if you want, Jaden will have a familiar Jedi guide. Also I doubt Jaden and Brianna will finish their conversation, so we might have to wait until Revanscool is online).

Revan and Sion had been fighting for several minutes now. Both men were becoming tired, but Sion was getting stronger because of it. Soon he destroyed Revan's Lightsaber.

"Hey, that took me half an hour to build that!" Revan shouted at Sion.

Sion said nothing and used the Force to choke Revan.

"You're pathetic Revan," He told him, "You had a chance to build an Empire, rule the Sith, but instead you joined the Jedi and pretend to help them."

He let go of Revan and took him to the detention centre.

(Off-Topic: Revan and Sion might not show for a while, as I have a plan for them both. This will involve Jaden too).
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 6:47 PM
Alora who saw Sion drag Revan tried to stop him but the feminine voice stopped her again.

"No, do not be foolish as him" She told her. She looked around and said:

"Who are you?! Show yourself!"

Then, the ghost of a black-robed pink-skinned elderly woman appeared.

"I am Darth Traya. Perhaps you might have heard of me?" She asked Alora.

"Indeed i have. You corrupted many Jedi and tried to corrupt the Exile named Jaden Lennon...but you ended up as a corpse."

"Much brashiness in you, young one. Yet you have all that hatred thowards Revan and the Exile for one thing, for your brother's death. He was a fool, and weak."

"Do not insult him!"

"Do you want to end up like him? Your emotions betray you, use only the Force. Or do you want power and rule the galaxy? I will not let you harm neither the Exile nor Revan. I will teach you like i teached them both, and when the time comes and you are stronger than them, you will corrupt them and their allies. Or do you wish to stay a loyal dog to Rasthor?"

"No, i accept your teachings...Master." Alora said, bowing.

"Good, i find your etiquete...refreshing. Now come, there is much to be done."
 Master Jimmy
08-22-2006, 8:11 PM
The Ebon Hawk arrived at the new rebuilt Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The exile, Jaden Lennon walked down the loading ramp and was surprised to be reunited with his lover, Brianna Kae.

“Brianna!” Jaden called out, running towards her.

As soon as he was next to her, both of them hugged each other. Jaden leant in for a long kiss, before beginning to speak again.

“Brianna, there is something, I must tell you,” Jaden told her, “And it isn’t easy for me to explain.”

How could he tell her though? Should he tell her straight away or build up to it? Either way, Jaden knew that Brianna would be upset, just like Bastila was upset with Revan when he left.

"What do you have to tell me?" asked Brianna
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 8:23 PM
Atton walked to his speeder and T3 followed.

"If it will make you feel any better, i'm going back. Perhaps i need a little sparring." Atton told T3. He got on it and so did T3 and they blasted off back to the Jedi Temple.
 Diego Varen
08-23-2006, 3:47 AM
"What do you have to tell me?" asked Brianna

"I'll be leaving Coruscant," Jaden told her, several small tears pouring from his eyes, "I'll be helping Revan in the Unknown Regions stop the new Sith Lord, Lord Rasthor."

Brianna herself was now crying, but before Revan left, he gave Brianna a small box.

"Please give this to Atton," He told her, "It's my old Lightsaber, a blue Lightsaber."

Jaden gave her a long kiss, before getting into his ship.

"Rebuild the Jedi Order for me!" Jaden shouted as he got in his ship.

He left Coruscant and prepared to go to the Dark Planet.
 steven
08-23-2006, 5:29 AM
((How in the devil's name did Jaden know my guys name? I wanted that a be a secrete... oh well))

After Atton left, T3 scrolled over to a man who had just finished loading creates onto a cargo-tram. The man saw T3 and said "Hey little buddy, I'm heading back to the temple. Wanna another ride?" T3 beeped a afirmative

T3 returned to the temple just in time see Jaden board his ship. T3 beeped and scrolled onto Jaden's shipk just in time as the boarding ramp closed behind him.
 Master Jimmy
08-23-2006, 6:43 AM
Brianna found Atton, "Atton? Jaden asked me to give this to you." she sniffed. After she gave it to him, she turned around but filled with sadness, she broke down and cried.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-23-2006, 6:52 AM
"Query: And where is master? Why he isn't with you?"
 Master Jimmy
08-23-2006, 6:55 AM
"Because *sniff* he left to find Revan." and she continued to whimper, but only for a short time. "He left me in charge."
 Jason Skywalker
08-23-2006, 7:14 AM
Atton, now in his Jedi Robes received a box from Brianna that Jaden had gave her. He opened it and took out a lightsaber. He ignited it and a blue blade came out.

I won't let you down friend, Atton told to himself.

"What, we aren't going to abandon him again, we are his friends, live together, die alone, that's my motto, i'm helping him!" Atton shouted, putting the blue lightsaber in his belt and rushing to the ship Jaden took but it was too late, he had already blasted off.

"Come on, we are his friends, he doesn't deserve being alone again! I'll fire up the Hawk, get the others!"
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-23-2006, 7:17 AM
"Statement: Then I guess you're my master for now. And I again have to agreed with the meatbag Atton, we will help master. After all if we do I think that there will alot more action."
 Diego Varen
08-23-2006, 7:20 AM
(Off-Topic: Jason, Jaden didn't take the Ebon Hawk. He took another Ship. Sorry, I should've said that before. The Ebon Hawk is with the Jedi Council).
 steven
08-23-2006, 7:54 AM
((whats the name of the ship and what type? If it's a any bigger than a fighter than:))

T3 scrolled up to his master who was at the controls of the ship Master! T3 is reporting for duty as ordered.
 Diego Varen
08-23-2006, 8:00 AM
((whats the name of the ship and what type? If it's a any bigger than a fighter than:))

(Off-Topic: I'm thinking of a name for Jaden's ship. It isn't much of a fighter, but it can defend itself and it has two bunks).
 steven
08-23-2006, 8:07 AM
((But is it big enough for T3 to do what he just did are would he need to get in one of those things that R2-D2 got in when Luke was in the X-wing))
 Master Jimmy
08-23-2006, 2:40 PM
"Atton, as much as I didn't want Jaden to leave, He's on a suicide mission. We have to stay and rebuild our numbers." ordered Brianna "We could find Bastila and she could help us."
 steven
08-23-2006, 3:10 PM
"Sion!!Alora!!" The voice of Lord Rasthor echoed in their minds "I summon you to my champers on the Kaldrak. It is located in the Alpha zone. I hasve reports that my men have located the artifact on which I'm looking for so that just leaves one of you to set the timer on the bomb. I don't care who does it, I just want it set."

-----
Master, what is our disired location?asked T3 If we have no disred location, I have a possible location of interest to began our search.
 Jason Skywalker
08-23-2006, 3:37 PM
"Hmm, leave Sion to do it, we still have much training." Kreia told a exhausted Alora.

"But, Master, i'm weak, activating the bomb wouldn't require streng..."

"Silence! Don't show disregard to my teachings you insolent fool. To gain power you must sacrifice some things. Now, let's continue."
------
Atton sighed.

"So what? The mission to talk to the Masters was also a suicide mission, to destroy the Ravager was also a suicide mission, heck, even getting out of Peragus was one," Atton shouted at Brianna, "Now, we both know we have to stay here but we have to help him! The brain says no but the heart says go for it!"

Atton then ran at the Ebon Hawk whose loading ramp had opened. He ran to the bridge and sat down. He then spoke in the comm. system from the Hawk to the Council's comm.

"Now this is like this, Jaden is going in a suicide mission and it's our job to help him, now who's with me! Even if you don't help me, i'll go! Live together, die alone!"
 Master Jimmy
08-23-2006, 3:49 PM
Brianna thought to herself for a moment and began walking to the Ebon Hawk. "My love, forgive me."
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-23-2006, 4:14 PM
"Statement: I'm going too. I will not have another shut-down. Exclamation: And where is the "fun" on staying here? Master is on a suicidal mission, and I would be glad if he had taken me with him."
 Jason Skywalker
08-23-2006, 4:26 PM
I see Brianna and HK have accepted my offer, Atton told himself. He sat down on the chair on the bridge, ready to blast off to space.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-23-2006, 7:00 PM
"Statement: I see that the other's didn't want action. Exclamation: Though, if the others rebuilt your numbers, they can all find master and crush his opponents."
 Diego Varen
08-25-2006, 7:01 AM
Aboard the ship, Jaden was asleep.

"How does the power of the dark side feel Revan?" Sion asked.

"Terrible," Revan told him, "It is like a black hole has struck at my heart."

"You once took this power and used it to your advantage." Sion told Revan.

"I know and I will never take it again." Revan told Sion confidently.

Sion walked away, before shooting several bolts of lightning at him.

"Shouldn't you see your master?" Revan asked.

"No, Alora will see him for me personally," Sion told Revan, "Join me and the power of the dark side will be yours."

Jaden woke up. It was a vision. A vision of what was to come.
 steven
08-25-2006, 7:24 AM
Jaden turned to see T3-M4 staring at him Master. We are coming up on our location... Which is exactly?

----
Rasthor's message once again echoed both Alora and Sions mind "What are you waiting for? I want BOTH of you here right now. It concerns the Jedi Exile!"
 Jason Skywalker
08-25-2006, 9:12 AM
"Please, Master, i have to go!" Alora plead to Kreia, exhausted and cut all over her body.

"Hmm, i believe that was enough training for today. But remember it, and you must be ever vigilant." Kreia told her as she nodded and weakly ran from there. She got a medpac and injected it, now feeling better.
 Diego Varen
08-26-2006, 6:53 AM
Jaden turned to see T3-M4 staring at him Master. We are coming up on our location... Which is exactly?

----
Rasthor's message once again echoed both Alora and Sions mind "What are you waiting for? I want BOTH of you here right now. It concerns the Jedi Exile!"

"T3 what are you doing here?" Jaden asked, "I thought I told you to stay with the Republic, but no matter, you might be able to help me."

Sion left Revan alone in the torture room and went to find Rasthor. If it was about the Exile, Sion wanted to know.
 steven
08-26-2006, 6:58 AM
Negative master. My memory banks indicate a change in orders. You ordered me to stay with you throughout the mission. T3 beep joyfully What is our disered location
Page: 1 of 2