Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Reb] New role-playing clan to rival the 501st.

Page: 1 of 1
 ImpElite
08-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi, This is a new role-playing clan for those who like to play as Rebels.

I know my name is ImpElite, but when I played EAW I ended up being better with and liked playing Rebels more than Imperials.

This clan does not require you to register at a website or do anything except see me (or future recruiters for the clan) in-game and prove that you know how to use the Rebels.

If this clan gets large enough, if most of the people in the clan would like to have a clan war, then it has a good chance of getting a clan war.

When I get online later I'll change my name so if you're interested contact me in-game through buddy chat/or on these forums and we'll contact each other in-game sometime.
 ImpElite
08-22-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok, my nickname online now is [Reb]RebElite

Hope to hear from you all soon.
 Kenno
08-28-2006, 9:39 AM
I'm just wondering if I joined would I need to get team speak or anything like that?
 ImpElite
08-28-2006, 7:16 PM
No you don't need anything at all.
 Kenno
08-28-2006, 9:31 PM
Then I will join :) My specialty is space combat.
 ImpElite
08-29-2006, 9:13 AM
:awing: Good, welcome to the clan then!

When you get a chance please change your name to [Reb]Kenno .

I'll add you to my buddy list when I get online.
 Kenno
09-19-2006, 7:15 PM
/bump
 Spartan 063
10-24-2006, 7:28 PM
This sounds like an interesting clan to join. I do enjoy a good RP and have a lot of fun RP with rebels. I am better with imperials I think but 501st looks like it died. Hope this guild isnt dead! I'm in if I can join :thmbup1:
 ImpElite
10-25-2006, 8:57 AM
This sounds like an interesting clan to join. I do enjoy a good RP and have a lot of fun RP with rebels. I am better with imperials I think but 501st looks like it died. Hope this guild isnt dead! I'm in if I can join :thmbup1:

Yeah you can join :D and the clan isn't dead or anything, to some this is a small amount but to others this is a big amount but we have around 15 members so far, some of them almost never get online but can't complain :)
Next time you go play online on EAW please change your name to [Reb]*your online name here*. :)
 Spartan 063
10-25-2006, 8:19 PM
roger wilco
 ImpElite
11-23-2006, 8:46 AM
When two other clan members who get on practically all the time online and I got FOC, we all liked the Zann Consortium more than the Rebel Alliance, so we decided we would change the clan name to [Consortium], my (EAW) online nickname is now [Consortium]Elite.
Page: 1 of 1