Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA:SP Start issues....

Page: 1 of 1
 spike22
08-18-2006, 12:12 PM
ok, i have just installed JA and the menu screen comes up and lets me choose between single player (SP) and Multiplayer (MP)...i choose MP and the game starts...plays perfect...no problems...but when i click on SP, the menu goes away...the computer acts like it's loading something...then...nothing...no hour glass, so splash screen..no resolution resizing...nothing...it's like i didn't click on anything...so i opened the menu back up...click on MP, menu goes away...and boom! multiplayer starts...
my graphic card is obviously not the problem and i am not receiving any error messages...someone, please help!
thanks!
 Sotaria
12-09-2006, 3:26 PM
I don't know if this will work but on Jedi Outcast there was a similar problem created through the menu. Try making a shortcut directly to the Single Player exe file and see if the problem still occurs. Please let us know if that works.
Page: 1 of 1