Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mercenary Crew 3: Sepritist Scum!(Recruitment & OCC)

Page: 2 of 2
 chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 1:20 PM
Sorry for the double post but ive an important message, i wont be here for 24 hours because im going babysitting and im stayin over in the house. If you progress to an important part will someone say that im minding the ship or something. Just write me out until i get back.
 JasraLantill
08-19-2006, 1:38 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. I'll make sure you don't get left behind. :)
 chubbslegend
08-19-2006, 1:41 PM
Thanks, ill post again as soon as I can, Bye
 JasraLantill
08-20-2006, 11:49 AM
@RexRaptor -- I see how Shadow's frustrated, but perhaps he should actually 'say' this to the Captain and the rest of the crew in the common room (with the exception of Raze, as she's landing the ship) instead of just 'thinking' about them. That way there can be a discussion among the Captain and crew about how best to proceed with the mission.

Raze ignorned Shadow's comment on purpose, for this very reason, because as far as I can tell, no 'battle plans' have been discussed yet. If this crew is supposed to work as a team, then people need to know what their specific role is in the group. And the only way to do that is for the Captain to hear out everyone's opinions, evaluate their skills, and then assign them tasks.
 Rexraptor2000
08-20-2006, 12:00 PM
He will as soon as the crew is in the common room.
 Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 4:20 PM
I hope this isn't advertising, but it is something to do with the topic. In my Sig is a Fic based on my Character Trando, before the Mercenary Crew III RP. Feel free to read and comment on it. Thanks. Also I'm looking foward to who will meet the Hutt.
 chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 6:35 PM
Does anyone agree that this RP is progressing well, usually when RP's reach the 5th page they get messy but this is working well, im only new but ive noticed alot of RP's getting messy but this isnt it. We should keep this one going strong.
 Diego Varen
08-21-2006, 6:39 PM
Does anyone agree that this RP is progressing well, usually when RP's reach the 5th page they get messy but this is working well, im only new but ive noticed alot of RP's getting messy but this isnt it. We should keep this one going strong.

I agree. We're doing okay so far. I like to say congrats to everyone here.
 JasraLantill
08-21-2006, 6:52 PM
I agree. We're doing okay so far. I like to say congrats to everyone here.

Especially to StarMark2k. He always gives a lot of thought to planning the background, setting and plot of his RP's. :)
 chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 6:53 PM
We just need him to come online so we can get this Hutt storyline to progress!!
 JasraLantill
08-21-2006, 7:16 PM
We just need him to come online so we can get this Hutt storyline to progress!!

Patience, young one. :)
 TheExile_Hunter
08-21-2006, 7:52 PM
I'll just reveal more of Jack's past then.... (not to any of the crewmembers that is :xp: )
 JasraLantill
08-22-2006, 8:49 PM
So, Jason, are Raze and Vanir going to the pub or what?? And if they are, which pub are they going to?
 Jason Skywalker
08-22-2006, 9:02 PM
Sorry Jasra, got a bit tangled up with the new RP's and mine. Gotta continue, it's at page 5 and we even haven't started our mission. :D
 starmark2k
08-23-2006, 3:16 PM
Sorry guys but i ain't been around but there was this thing i had the past few days that i had forgotten about until there was a knock on my door and i had to go, Which is why i didn't warn you.

Anyway i'm back now.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-23-2006, 3:36 PM
there was this thing i had the past few days that i had forgotten about until there was a knock on my door and i had to go, Which is why i didn't warn you.

....right....

Welcome back Starmark2k. So now that we can finally continue, Rexraptor, go meet that contact of yours and arrange the meeting.

(Jas does that earpiece still work when you're in the cantina?)
 JasraLantill
08-23-2006, 5:04 PM
(Jas does that earpiece still work when you're in the cantina?)

Probably not. But Raze would have a personal communicator, so just 'call' her if you need to. :)
 Rexraptor2000
08-23-2006, 5:13 PM
\So now that we can finally continue, Rexraptor, go meet that contact of yours and arrange the meeting.

Try looking at my second to last post on page four.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-23-2006, 5:47 PM
:lol: I actually remember having read that before, my bad >.<
 chubbslegend
08-23-2006, 5:52 PM
Rex i think you need to progress the story now, we need to get everybody back to the ship so we can prepare for the meeting.
 Rexraptor2000
08-23-2006, 5:58 PM
Still have till about 4:00 in the morning, when it's only about five to six in the afternoon, but I'll see what I can do.
 chubbslegend
08-23-2006, 6:04 PM
Ok, i just need someone to wake my character up, he's fast asleep.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-26-2006, 9:46 AM
I'll wake you when I get back then.

:stick: @ Pottsie: Doctor Death has been awfully inactive lately ...
 Diego Varen
08-26-2006, 9:53 AM
I'll wake you when I get back then.

:stick: @ Pottsie: Doctor Death has been awfully inactive lately ...

I haven't been online for personal reasons (Looking after my cousin's dog). I won't be on my computer at home often, but when I'm on, I'll try to post as much as possible.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-26-2006, 10:05 AM
I haven't been online for personal reasons (Looking after my cousin's dog). I won't be on my computer at home often, but when I'm on, I'll try to post as much as possible.

I see..

Is Doctor Death still on the ship?

And she felt as if someone was watching her. Raze didn't feel unduly threated, but she did feel like someone's eyes were boring a hole in the back of her head. It was time to go.

@ Jas: Mind if that was Jack who just came back from wherever it was he went or did you have something else in mind?
 JasraLantill
08-26-2006, 11:04 AM
@ Jas: Mind if that was Jack who just came back from wherever it was he went or did you have something else in mind?

That's fine. I left the identity of the 'watcher' open on purpose for any one of the people who were still off-ship.
 starmark2k
09-03-2006, 3:04 PM
K guys we ran into a problem that happened on one of the previous MC and some one left too much time before the action begins. So i suggest we skip to the action so it doesn't die before we get there.
 Diego Varen
09-07-2006, 2:30 PM
What should my Character (Doctor Death) do now? I have no idea and I think that if I post, I'll feel stupid.
 Jason Skywalker
09-07-2006, 2:48 PM
Well, get up, talk angry at Raze and then make a smarky remark at Shadow disappearing?
 JasraLantill
10-04-2006, 8:46 PM
Ok, is anyone planning on continuing this RP, or what?? Raze is taking off with theCarnage to avoid a Jedi strike team. Someone must have leaked information that there was a Sith on board it. :lsduel: You all better hurry up and get that information from Gualla the Hutt!
 Rexraptor2000
10-04-2006, 9:01 PM
My character still incapacitated, but I can make something up to create more trouble. That worked with the entire army chasing Shadow. :)
 Writer
10-06-2006, 7:33 PM
I'd considered jumping in, taking control of the Jedi strike team, but after reading the first page of this thread, I think it would be more in line with Starmark's plans if I would join in a different way...

Jasra, might Raze run into an old friend (in the form of me)? :D
 JasraLantill
10-07-2006, 5:42 PM
I'd considered jumping in, taking control of the Jedi strike team, but after reading the first page of this thread, I think it would be more in line with Starmark's plans if I would join in a different way...

Jasra, might Raze run into an old friend (in the form of me)? :D

Sure, why not! :)
Page: 2 of 2