Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Nutters Camera Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 iNutter
08-14-2006, 2:41 PM
Nutters Camera Pack
Made by iNutter

Description:
Inspired by the Ghost Recon 2,Ghost Recon 2 : Summit Strike,
and The Xbox360 version of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, these are new camera
angles for you Kotor:TSL game.

Theres The "Medium Distance" Which is a Lower,closer view for your main charecter. And theres "Watch your head"
view which is almost on top of it.

Also, I've made it so that when you enter combat, your view changes to the original ( this is optional of course)

You Can view ingame screen shots of each camera angle deeper inside the RAR.

Installation:
This is where it gets complex.Sorry If I'm not good at explaining it.

First, figure out what camera angle you want. You can use the screens I made to help you out.

After you've done that, decide if you want to zoom out when you go into combat or not.

Run the installer in the Folder you chose.

For Example:

I want Medium Distance view, with combat.

I'd go to

Medium Distance>With Combat

And Run the installer in that folder.

Enjoy!

Uninstallation/ Changing Camera Angles:
Just delete Camerastyles.2da from override.
and run the appropriate installer to change angles.

Dowload Links:
KotorFiles (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Nutters_Camera_Pack;67767)
 stoffe
08-14-2006, 2:56 PM
First, figure out what camera angle you want. You can use the screens I made to help you out.
After you've done that, decide if you want to zoom out when you go into combat or not.
Run the installer in the Folder you chose.

Haven't tested the mod yet, so I'll leave feedback on that when I have. :)

Just a tip for the future about what I've seen so far. You don't need to supply multiple installer applications to do this. If you use the "Setup Lists" (in ChangeEdit's File menu) function you can run different configurations from the same installer EXE. The installer will present a menu with different install options along with short descriptions of them when it's started if you use that feature. This would allow you to reduce the file size a bit since you would only need one installer EXE. :)
 Dirtnose
08-15-2006, 2:14 AM
*adds to collection* :D
Page: 1 of 1