Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights Of The Old Republic III - The Sith Menace Discussion and Recruitment Thread

Page: 1 of 1
 Jason Skywalker
08-13-2006, 2:32 PM
Okay so, here we discuss about the RP, maybe the next steps in the RP, and for new-comers, post your character sheet here.

Here are the Rules:

1. Only 2 characters for member.
2. You can be Jedi, Sith, Republic, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, etc.
3. No godmodding.
4. You can be existent and created characters, some existent characters i'd like you players to take are more down on this thread.
5. Have fun!

Here is the sheet:

Name:
Affiliation:
Class:
Equipment:
Homeworld:
Force Powers:
Lightsaber Form (s):
Master (s):
Apprentice (s):
Appearence:
Bio (Optional):

Ok, this is the history:
Jason and Kate completed their last trial to clear a Kinrath Cave. They found a underwater subsection in which was a Dark Jedi guarding a map. Meanwhile, some mercenaries got killed by the returing Exile who delivered the news of Revan's death. A funeral was made in his honor and then the Bounty Hunter Exodious appeared to collect a bounty on Jason and Kate. After a fiersome battle he was mind tricked into a nearby cave. They then flew to Manaan and in the way picked up another companion, a swoop-jockey yet a Jedi by the looks. They landed and asked for directions to the Sith Base. A Selkath agreed but with the condition they would search for a family heirloom. They agreed and entered the Sith Base. Then they were attacked by Sith Assassins that most of got dispatched by the returning Mandalore and the Mandalorians. Kate got kidnapped by the Sith and Jason is now looking for her underwater while Mandalore leads Silo and Kyra, the Exile along with others to their underwater Sith Base.
 ExileRevan
08-13-2006, 2:59 PM
I like where this RP is going, so whats next? Am I going over the top with my character,Silo?
 TheExile_Hunter
08-13-2006, 5:28 PM
I'm interested

Name: Jethro Frost
Affiliation: Jedi/republic
Class: Jedi Knight
Equipment: dual sabers(blue + green)
Force powers: Basic force powers, Force heal, Force absorb and capable of shutting everyone out of his mind.
Homeworld: Alderaan
Masters: Jethro was an apprentice of Atton and Brianna who taught him the more advanced ways of healing and mental control(self)
Apprentice: none
 Jason Skywalker
08-13-2006, 5:35 PM
Okay, first off, there is no "Earth". Go see the planets in the Star Wars databank. Second, it would be better if you said his masters. Third, i think his Mind Trick is a bit ьber, tone it down a little. Do that and you'll be fine. ;)
 Diego Varen
08-13-2006, 5:51 PM
Hey Jason, I was thinking of coming back into the RP and I need to know what has happened so far. Thanks.

Also welcome to the Forums, TheExile_Hunter.
 Jason Skywalker
08-13-2006, 5:57 PM
Yeah, welcome TheExile_Hunter.

Well, Pottsie, after Shey-Qon's dispropositate comment, they decided to leave, but then a big battle erupted between Niner's character Exodious and Kyra, with Exodious being Mind Tricked and now we are in Manaan. In the trip, we gathered some more to the crew and Jason and Kate had a little intimate moment. ;)
 Niner_777
08-13-2006, 5:58 PM
Could I take Exodious again?
 Jason Skywalker
08-13-2006, 6:11 PM
Dude, your still Exodious. I'm guessing your the Mandalore guy in here. Also, i see you have come back.
 Diego Varen
08-13-2006, 6:18 PM
Okay, Dustil and Shey-Gon shall meet up with you again then as soon as your finished on Manaan. I'd appreciate it if you PM me when that happens.
 Jason Skywalker
08-19-2006, 7:44 PM
Okay, i would like people to choose the following characters:

-Mandalore
-HK and T3
-The Jedi Council
-Kyra (preferably a good RP'er such as FFWM12 and Jasra)
-Bastila Shan (^^)
-Carth Onasi (^^)
-Atris
-Hmm, i guess there's nothing else left. The Jedi Council and Atris aren't that important but Mandalore, the Droids, Kyra and Bastila are so i would really like people to be them. Carth is 50/50.
 Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 7:08 AM
I'll take Carth:

Name: Carth Onasi
Affiliation: Republic
Class: Soldier/Admiral
Equipment: Two Blaster Pistols
Homeworld: Telos
Master (s): Saul Karath
 Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Alright then, maybe it's just a little exhagerating since you already had 2 characters.
 Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Alright then, maybe it's just a little exhagerating since you already had 2 characters.

Oh yeah. Well I've got an idea, although it might be a spoiler.

Once you've finished on Mannan, PM me and Dustil could arrive and say Shey-Gon had been killed. Once you leave Manaan, Carth could come into the story. What do you think?
 Jason Skywalker
08-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Seems good. I don't think that's a spoiler though.

Sad about Shey-Gon though. Also, Nar Shadda is next.
 Diego Varen
08-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Seems good. I don't think that's a spoiler though.

Sad about Shey-Gon though. Also, Nar Shadda is next.

I might make a twist for Shey-Gon. Please PM me when you're done on Manaan.
 Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Will do. I just hope some more RP'ers join and some old come back. Haven't seen Steven and Revanscool in TSM for a while.
 chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 1:25 PM
Is this Rp continued on from a previous one?
 Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 1:32 PM
No, this is for members who want to join post their sheet here and to talk about the RP to keep the RP itself of clutter and nonsenses. Feel free to join in.
 chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 1:43 PM
Name: Mandalore
Affiliation: Mandalorians
Class: Leader of the Mandalorians
Equipment: Ordo Repeating Blaster, Mandalores Armor, Thermal Detonators, Stealth Field Generator, Mandalorian Blasters (Two Silver), Vibrosword and Mandalorian Power Shield.
Homeworld: Ordo
Force Powers: None
Master (s): Unknown
Apprentice (s): None
Bio (Optional): http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canderous_Ordo) (Here)
 Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 1:55 PM
Ok, your in. Start posting on the RP, please.
 chubbslegend
08-21-2006, 1:58 PM
Im not sure whats going on, could you tell me whats happening and how i could get in, im really not in the mood to read the whole story.
 Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 1:59 PM
I'll edit the first post with the story. Hope i explain pretty much everything. Oh and, read some of the latter posts, Mandalore has shown up.
 Master Jimmy
08-21-2006, 2:59 PM
I'm back with my same guys
 Jason Skywalker
08-21-2006, 3:12 PM
Attention:

Please, everyone read this, i added a Appearance, Bio (Optional) and Lightsaber Form (s) sections to the sheet.
 Dark_Lady
09-15-2006, 8:13 PM
I'll take HK.

Name: HK-47
Affiliation: Revan
Class: Protocol/Assassin Droid
Equipment: Blaster Rifle, other built-in weaponry
Appearance: 1.8 meters tall, bronze-colored metal
Bio: A self-sentient killing machine, HK-47 was far more than an ordinary combat droid. Created four thousand years ago, he came equipped with a devastating arsenal of high-powered weaponry, a ruthless and single-minded pursuit of his termination targets, and a pre-programmed disregard for all organic life. This Hunter-Killer model is one of the most dangerous assassins in the galaxy.
And yet, he was also a protocol droid.

The incongruity did not go unnoticed, even by HK-47. For a time, his memory was partially wiped, and he could not piece together his history. He knew that he just wanted to blast a few "meatbags," but the droid wasn't sure exactly why he wanted to do that. Or how he came to regard organic life as "meatbags." Or why he was so well equipped to gleefully dish out violence.

Instead, HK-47 found himself in a droid shop in Anchorhead, part of the Ithorian Yuka Laka's inventory of goods. The HK model was rumored to have been created by Czerka Corporation to eliminate the heads of rival companies. Units such as these were quite capable of laying waste to an entire building in an effort to dispose of a single target. This wanton carnage, combined with the tendency of the droid's previous owners to come to rather gruesome ends, has led most civilized planets to issue explicit bans on all HK-model assassin droids.

But there was more to HK-47 than that. In truth, HK-47 belonged to Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith. Revan gave HK-47 the programming necessary to make the droid fluent in the difficult language of Tatooine's Sand People. It was HK-47 that helped Revan locate the ancient Star Forge map on Tatooine. To cover these tracks, Revan wiped the droid's memory of those events; ironically, the Sith Lord's memories would be wiped too.

HK-47 would help Revan again once the droid was reawakened. The droid had a strong sense of loyalty. He would obey his master to the letter of the instruction, even if the Revan wanted to tinker around in his chest and try to unlock some of the droid's hidden memories and capabilities.

(HK's bio taken from starwars.com)

---------------------------------------

Name: Vita Kayuna
Affiliation: Jedi
Class: Jedi Knight
Equipment: Lightsaber (bronze), cortosis armor
Homeworld: Corellia
Force Powers: Force Speed, Mind Trick, Force Resist, Hold Breath, Telekinesis
Lightsaber Form (s): Form VII - Juyo/Vaapad
Master (s): Lance Cuthbert (deceased)
Apprentice (s): None
Appearance: Black hair in long braid, black eyes, 5' 10" tall, slender, wears black tunic, pants, boots, belt, and black cortosis armor

---------------------------------------

Is this better?
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 5:21 AM
1 - You can only have two characters, sorry.

2 - Yes, you need the bio for the Droid you also want.

3 - Just make up a Master or not.

4 - You would be better off showing up at Nar Shadda, which is the next planet.

And thanks for joining. :)
 Diego Varen
09-16-2006, 6:46 AM
Hey Jason, should Dustil show up on Nar Shadda? I might be killing off Shey-Gon. And I don't want to be Carth anymore.
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 7:59 AM
I dunno. If you want so, i guess. Maybe you could turn Shey-Gon to the Dark Side and then have a final confrontation with his former Master.
 Diego Varen
09-16-2006, 9:01 AM
I dunno. If you want so, i guess. Maybe you could turn Shey-Gon to the Dark Side and then have a final confrontation with his former Master.

I was thinking about that.
 steven
09-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I could get my old Dark Force user character to turn him if you wish.
 Diego Varen
09-16-2006, 11:39 AM
I could get my old Dark Force user character to turn him if you wish.

Sure.
 Jason Skywalker
09-16-2006, 4:01 PM
Well, everything's fine Dark_Lady, although HK has masculine programming, but it doesn't matter. Just thought i should point that out. ;)

1000 Posts!!! Title coming up!
 Dark_Lady
09-16-2006, 4:07 PM
Yes, I know he has masculine programming.
 Darth_Velrogh
10-15-2006, 9:41 AM
where can i see the real rp?

Name: Zeril Ondur
Affiliation: Sith
Class: Sith Lord
Equipment: Dual black lightsabers, Sith mask,Dark robes like Maul's and a hidden poison knife.
Homeworld: Korriban
Force Powers: Force choke, force lightning, force crush and force push.
Master: Thork Yundil (died to Zeril's saber)
Apprentice: Motuk Kilma (died to Zeril's saber on auto-defense)
Appearence: Bald, Sith mark tattoed in forehead, Red eyes, tall, slim, got a scar going from the ear to the chin.
Bio:
Born on Korriban and taken by the Sith to be trained, was taught from the most tender age and knows nothing of Jedi ways. When he finished his training at the age of 25 he followed the Sith Tradition, killing his master and becoming the master himself.
Took up a young Twi'lek has a student and trained her for 5 years till she was ready to follow herself the Tradition, sadly, she wasn't strong enough.
Wandered the galaxy for several months for Jedi and battle till he winded up to find many on Nar'Shadda...
 Jason Skywalker
10-15-2006, 9:55 AM
Alright, dude, first off, welcome to the forums. Second...

1 - Black isn't a Lightsaber colour, it's a contrast.
2 - The real RP is down some more topics.

Also, i like your character, but, the fact is, the since the nobody posted, it's gone. A shame. Feel free to join my new one though.
Page: 1 of 1