Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Somebody HELP!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Milkman
08-10-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm New here and downloaded 2 mods, the stormtrooper armor and the revan's mask and items mods. But i don't know how to install them please help! :ball: :ball:
 90SK
08-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forums, Lord Milkman. The generic installation procedure for KotOR related mods is: Extract the files into your override folder. If you don't have an override folder, create one by making a new folder in the SWKotOR2 folder and naming it 'Override'.

There are installation instructions included with every mod, in the readme. Look there.
 Lord Milkman
08-10-2006, 1:11 PM
Dude, i did try to read the readme, but it won't let me, oh also i already found the override folder
 Darth333
08-10-2006, 1:32 PM
Check this sticky: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143422)

Perhaps winrar is what you need? ;) The link and all the details are in the "How to install mod sticky.

I am also locking this thread to avoid duplicate discussions. If you have further questions concerning mod installation, please post them in the above thread.
Page: 1 of 1