Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New to this game

Page: 1 of 1
 Arch_Nemesis
08-09-2006, 6:13 AM
Hi! guys..i'm glad to be here with all star wars fans

So my question is....in the Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy..on Xbox...i was wondering...can you go over the darkside or something?...because i have heard that you can

Thanks again for letting me know
 Dom_152
08-09-2006, 8:10 AM
Welcome,

The Jedi Academy on PC and XBox are the same. And yes you can choose to go on either the light or the darkside by choosing light or dark powers. It doesn't make a difference in the story until near the end when you "Officially" make the decision in one of the levels.
 TSR
08-09-2006, 4:32 PM
yeah. basically, you can give rosh what he deserves or follow the "path of the lightside"... imbeciles...;)
 Darth Raum
08-09-2006, 6:27 PM
Just for the record, dark side powers make the game ALOT easier, although choosing the dark side in the end makes the last level slightly more difficult, but it also leaves an opening for crazy fans like me, to make crazy fan fics like me, mixing Kotor storylines aswell like me.
Page: 1 of 1