Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Beginning of the Galactic Empire

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Jimmy
08-09-2006, 12:10 AM
I decided to make a new RP because my old one got nowhere after I left for a vacation in the states a month ago. So I decided to make one on my first fanfic. If you want a better perspective on it, read my done fanfic on my sig. So if you want to join, read below.

Welcome to Star Wars: The Beginning of the Galactic Empire. The RP of a very underrrated fanfic. The usable characters are listed below.

Manditory:
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - Emperor Of The Galaxy - Revanscool (myself)
Darth Revan - Sith Ghost/Military Advisor - Pottsie
Bastila Shan - Jedi Master/Undead Jedi - Jason Skywalker
Padme Skywalker - Alliance Leader
Luke Skywalker - Jedi Padawan
Leia Skywalker - Jedi Padawan
Han Solo - Corellian Smuggler - Killwithhonor
Janice/Darth Moordenaar - Sith General - Connor

Optional:
Oola/Darth Slaaf - Sith Aprentice
Darth Oorlog - Sith General
Darth Macht - Sith General
Lord Vader's Senator Advisor
Created Characters

Anakin Skywalker
Weapon(s): 2 Sabers (Red, Blue), Death Star, His Army
Family: Mother, Wife, 2 Kids (All believed to be deceased, mother confirmed)
Homeworld: Unknown, maybe Tatooine
Master(s): Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Sidious
Apprentices: Many
 Jason Skywalker
08-09-2006, 6:50 AM
Okay so, i'll be Bastila.

Bastila Shan
Weapon(s): Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Staffsaber)
Family: Deceased Mother, Father and Husband (Revan, right?)
Homeworld: Talravin
Master(s): Zhar Lestin, Revan.
Apprentices: Luke Skywalker, Leia Skywalker.

Hope it's right.
 Master Jimmy
08-09-2006, 7:23 PM
mostly, this is assuming that Revan went to the dark side in kotor
 Diego Varen
08-12-2006, 8:08 AM
I'll join. I liked this Fic.

Darth Revan
Weapon(s): None
Family: Unknown
Homeworld: Deralia
Master(s): Many
Apprentices: Darth Malak, Bastila Shan
 Killwithhonor
08-13-2006, 4:35 PM
Looks like fun!

Weapon(s): Double customized blaster pistols
Family: Jonash Solo, Jaina Solo
Homeworld: Corellia
Master(s): None
Apprentices: None
 HK-42
08-13-2006, 6:31 PM
Janice/Darth Moordenaar - Sith General
Weapon(s): Red saber
Family: ah?
Homeworld: ah?
Master(s): Vader
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 6:37 AM
I'll start us off now. Because Anakin is the only character until he kills his last current adversary.
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 6:52 AM
The Beginning of the Galactic Empire

OCC: "It's over, Anakin." called Obi-Wan, Anakin Skywalker's former master "I have the high ground."

"You underestimate my power." roared and enraged Anakin.

OCC: "Don't try it." Obi-Wan warned.

Anakin jumped up to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan tried to swipe at Anakin's limbs, but it was too high to reach. Anakin landed right behind Obi-Wan and stabbed him. Obi-Wan fell dead and Anakin kicked his former friend into the river of lava.

Anakin sensed his new master: Darth Sidious, The Emperor of the Galaxy on Mustafar, and he headed to him.

OCC: "Excellent work my new apprentice." Sidious congratulated "There are none left to appose us. The galaxy is ours." Sidious reached into his cloak and pulled out a new lightsaber "Here is your new weapon." told Sidious, presenting Anakin's new saber.

Anakin took the lightsaber, "There is one more adversary." Anakin thrust his new saber into his master's chest "But you won't live to see me kill him." Sidious smiled, for Anakin has become a true Sith. The Royal Trooper Guards raised their guns, but Anakin's intimidation stayed their hands "NO! The galaxy belongs to me."

Anakin flew to the planet Polis Massa in search of Master Yoda. Anakin found him and ignited his two sabers. "You look old, master. Must be painful. I'll put you out of your misery." Yoda didn't answer. He ignited his green shortsaber and lunged at Anakin. Anakin blocked his every blow and pushed him away. Yoda made a final lunge but was stabbed. Anakin, in a deep rage sliced Yoda to pieces. "My adversaries are gone. All gone."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:18 AM
The Force Ghost of the ancient Sith, Revan watched as the fallen Anakin Skywalker killed Yoda.

He is strong with the Force, Revan thought, I shall advise him to use the dark side of the Force with full potential. But first I must appear to him.

"You are strong with the Force, Vader." Revan called out.
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:19 AM
"Who... What the hell are you?" asked Anakin.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:22 AM
"Didn't the Jedi ever teach you anything?" Revan asked, "My name is Darth Revan. A Sith Lord from over four thousand years ago."
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:24 AM
"Well that explains why you don't shake hands. But do you know how to bow?"
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:25 AM
"Well as a Force Ghost, I can't really do much," Revan told him, "I'm here to guide you in the ways of the dark side. I'm nothing like your previous Masters. I promise you strength, power and more."
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:27 AM
"Well I figure you're not going to try and usurp my rule, You are not solid enough to hold a weapon. Power... keep talking."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:30 AM
"Don't underestimate me Lord Vader," Revan told him, "I might be old and not capable of shaking hands, but I can still promise you power. Besides I'm not like Sidious, I shall not use you or kill you."
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:32 AM
"I suggest you respect the Emperor of the galaxy, or I'll cut off your pathetic connection to the Force, and you'll have no power to share."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:34 AM
"There is no need for that!" Revan bellowed, "I respect you enough, if I'm helping you. If you want power then listen to me. Return to Coruscant and find the old Jedi Temple. There build a Sith Order and use your new apprentices to your full potential. Only then will the Sith rule the Galaxy. Sidious never knew what he was talking about. Now go!"

Revan disappeared and he decided to wait on Coruscant for Anakin to arrive.

(Off-Topic: Revanscool, do you want Anakin to be called Anakin or Vader?)
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:40 AM
Anakin flew to Coruscant and ordered a construction crew at the Jedi Temple ruins immediately.

"I want you to build this temple into one of the Sith. No questions asked." ordered Anakin.

OCC: "Sir, In the rain?"

"First: You will address me by Lord Vader or Your Majesty. Second: I don't give a damn if it's raining or not." Revan lifted the worker off the ground and broke every bone in his body. "No-questons-asked."

Every builder began their work.

(OT: Vader)
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:43 AM
Revan watched as the pathetic life forms below began to work. Everything was coming to plan. The Sith would rule the Galaxy once again. He hoped Vader's reign would be as successful as his once was.
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:47 AM
Many months had passed. Anakin watched his workers build the temple. torturing everyone that hindered its construction motivating their efforts. Anakin went into the meditaiton chamber, (the first room that was built) and began resting.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:49 AM
Revan felt Vader's power rising. He had become strong. Stronger than Obi-Wan. Stronger than Sidious. Even stronger than himself. Revan smiled and used the Force to corrupt the minds of the living to join Vader's new Order.
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:53 AM
Vader called various pairs of students to study their ablilties, and see if they were fit to be his apprentice. So far none of them lived up to his expectations.

Sometimes the academy was at war with Vader. The younger, extremely arrogant ones challenged Vader for his rule. But they wouldn't live for any last words.
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:56 AM
(Offtopic: Until we get more people, I'll be controlling the rest of the essential characters, unless you want some.)
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 7:57 AM
(Off-Topic: Since Revan isn't a main Character, as much as Anakin, I won't post, unless Anakin needs guidance. Is that okay with you Revanscool? Don't worry, I won't forget about this RP.)
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 7:58 AM
(Off-Topic: Well I consider him a main character, but that's a good idea.)

Lord Vader was getting fed up, he none of the students were good enough, until he found two students name Janice and Jon. He called them to the arena. "I have called you here to duel for your role as my apprentice. The victor will have the distinct honour to fight me someday for my role (When you're ready that is)." he explained.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:01 AM
(Off-Topic: Well I consider him a main character, but that's a good idea.)

(Off-Topic: Thanks and what I'm doing is what I'm doing with Obi-Wan in my RP. Also I know I'm thinking ahead, but will you do an RP for The Second Sith War? If you are, I'll join.)
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:04 AM
(Hey, since nobody has taken Luke and Leia, how do i RP?)
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 8:05 AM
(I said I'll take them until someone does. but they're introduced later.)
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:06 AM
(Hey, since nobody has taken Luke and Leia, how do i RP?)

(I said I'll take them until someone does. but they're introduced later.)

(Off-Topic: Or if you want, talk to Revan through the Force about the evil he is doing.)
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:09 AM
"Revan." A female voice said. Revan turned around and saw his former love, Bastila.

"Why are you doing this, please, come back to the light and bring young Skywalker back too! You can both be redeemed!" Bastila said, a tear bursting out of her eyes.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:12 AM
(Off-Topic/Note: I use Italics to show Revan speaking through the Force. If talking through the Force is okay with Revanscool, then we'll continue).

"Never!" Revan shouted at his former lover, Bastila, "With Vader's help, I can become powerful again! Join me and together, you and I can be reborn once again!"
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:15 AM
"No, i will not do such thing, i will not join the Dark Side again only to be materialized. The Dark Side corrupts us, destroys us!" Bastila shouted. "I could come back, and so can you. Please, i beg you, come back, there is still a chance for redeeming yourself!"
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:19 AM
"Listen to me Bastila, I don't want to be reedeemed," Revan told her angrily, "I shall not be another pawn of the light like I once was and I feel healthier than ever. If you had stayed with me, we could become powerful, but no, you had to do the honourable thing of redemption. Besides who can stop Vader and I now that the Jedi Order is destroyed and the fact that the Republic is now an Empire?"
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:25 AM
"There is one thing you don't know, and that shall be the doom of both you and Skywalker. Good bye, my love." Bastila said, disappearing.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:30 AM
Even though Bastila had disappeared, Revan continued to speak. Revan knew that Bastila could still sense him.

"I don't fear the dark side as you do!" Revan shouted, "Vader and I are strong, nothing can stop us now! So go, save the Galaxy my love, I won't stop you! In the end, you'll fail, just like the Jedi and Republic did four thousand years ago and just like now!"

If I had the ability to wield a Lightsaber again, I would thrust it into her throat, Revan thought angrily, For now, we won't see each other. Until next time.
 steven
08-14-2006, 8:34 AM
I've decided to join this rpg by taking Luke as my character,with a personallity change. Is there anything I need to know before I create the character?
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 4:28 PM
(not much really, but he's less cocky knowing his heritage.)
 steven
08-14-2006, 4:33 PM
Does he know that he's related to Vader?

Luke Skywalker
Weapon(s): 1 LightSaber (green)
Family: Aunt and Uncle
Homeworld: Tatooine
Master(s): Obi-Wan Kenobi/Bastila
Apprentices: none
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 4:40 PM
no
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 4:44 PM
(Off-Topic: I think Luke is taught by Bastila in this. Leia is too.)
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 4:53 PM
(They are. umm connor, your dueling another sith student by now. Just so we can continue)
Page: 1 of 1