Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help w/revans items mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Oneness
08-04-2006, 1:41 PM
i just downloaded revans items mod and i can tget them ingame. i put all the folders in the correct places (override) and when i try to get these items
(via console) they will either not show up in my inventory at all. or when i try and access my inventory the game will crash. does anyone know what im doing wrong???
 RedHawke
08-05-2006, 1:49 AM
First, what exact Revan's Items Mod?

Second, which game?

Third, if this is for KotOR I you cannot place 'folders' into override, the mod files all have to be placed directly into override. K1 doesn't read files placed into folders in override. ;)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-05-2006, 9:03 AM
Revan's Items (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=830) Mod sounds like mine? (possibly)

and yeah, RH pretty much nailed it... no folders in the override..(for K1) you have to extract the contents of those folders into your override. And of course, it won't work at all in TSL. :)
Page: 1 of 1