Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question

Page: 1 of 1
 ace92
08-02-2006, 7:44 AM
I wanted to know if i can requirt people like Mandalore or Atton?
Becuse i tried to recurit them by the post of Darth333(i'm not saying anything about it you writeing it Darth333):
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=131944)

and when i to talk to Mandalore nothing happened it's i didn't gave him a diaglog,please help!!!
thanks!!!
 Darkkender
08-02-2006, 3:20 PM
Atton and Mandalore already have there own recruitments for TSL have you played the game?
 woogiee
08-02-2006, 3:42 PM
Atton joins your party at the end of Peragus and Mandalore joins your party when you take his shuttle to Onderon

Maybe Im missing something... but, what exactly are you talking about?
 ace92
08-02-2006, 5:55 PM
so all i need to do is to find the recurit script of Mandalore and Atton and just attach it to the Dialog?
 woogiee
08-02-2006, 6:30 PM
Why are you trying to make a recruit Mandalore and Atton mod for TSL exactly? They already join your party at some point in the game without mods :¬:
 Emperor Devon
08-02-2006, 7:44 PM
I think he's referring to recruiting npcs in general. Attaching the script to recruit Mandalore or Atton to your custom npc's dialogue won't work, since those scripts are not meant to recruit your npc, and won't have any references to him/her in them. You'll have to make your own script.
 ace92
08-02-2006, 7:50 PM
no i'm makeing a new story line and i want Mandalore and Atton,so i want to know how to recruit them...
Page: 1 of 1