Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

yeah I need help please!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 ..DarthRevan..
08-01-2006, 11:18 PM
I need help, when ever i download some mods i get a little head of malak instead of the mod opener. when i try to open the mod head thing of malak it says please insert knight's 1 disc but the mod is for knight's 2. If anyone can give me any help that would be great because i want to try some cool mods.

Thanks
 Char Ell
08-02-2006, 12:04 AM
1) Wrong forum. This should probably have been posted in the Knights of the Old Republic > Editing > Holowan Laboratories forum.

2) You haven't provided enough info about the mod for anyone to know how to help you. Who was the mod's author? What is the mod supposed to do? What files does the mod contain?

3) Refer to the How to install mods? thread in Holowan Laboratories for a better understanding of how KotOR and KotOR: TSL mods work.
 Darth333
08-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Moving this topic to Holowan.

Can you give us a link to the mod you are trying to install?
 stoffe
08-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Moving this topic to Holowan.

Can you give us a link to the mod you are trying to install?

Exactly the same question was posted in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2141544&postcount=78), so if my guess is correct it would be pretty much any mod that comes RAR packed. :)
 ..DarthRevan..
08-02-2006, 8:24 PM
thanks stoffe -mkb- it worked. I downloaded WINRAR it works now

Thanks
Page: 1 of 1