Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

no-cd plz

Page: 1 of 1
 l2ash
07-31-2006, 11:10 PM
well i'm not lazy i was trying to look for 1 earlier (1.1) but i could not find one, can somone assist meh here.

THANKS
 Samnmax221
07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Why don't you just get a legal copy?
 MachineCult
08-01-2006, 7:36 AM
Yeah, and even if there was a NoCD Patch then we couldn't post a link because they aren't legal.
 l2ash
08-01-2006, 8:01 PM
Why don't you just get a legal copy?

Well if i didn't have a copy why would i be asking you this? let me tell u what a no-cd does

No-cd: Useing a patch that allows the user not to use the orginal disk in the cd rom.

so yes i did buy it, but i don't wanna risk geting scratchs on the cd an possbile (maybe) breaking the cd from the inside, yes that has happend to me, an i don't wanna risk wanting to buy another cd-rom.
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 8:09 PM
Don't bull**** me, you got it in a torrent and a cd check script is preventing you from playing. Not only are you a liar, you're a bad liar.
 l2ash
08-02-2006, 5:21 PM
yea, i download a 3.8 gigabyte program on a basic modem,....man some intelligense these day from some people, an yes i was being scarcastic about it, an if u must know i did buy the game, so don't even bother with saying i didn't, an FYI its called a ISO an not a Torret, an i don't do ne thing illegal, (an FYI if u have the legal copy of the game, which i do, u CAN have a no-cd of the game u want, if u can find it that is)
 Samnmax221
08-02-2006, 5:28 PM
No-Cd Cracks are illegal, get it through your skull.
 l2ash
08-02-2006, 9:34 PM
well explain this to me, why do big name sites like megagames.com have it on there website if it is illlegal? now i'm sure if it was illegal i think they be smart enough to not post cd crack on em
 cbosdell
11-04-2006, 11:20 PM
why do you only have to be an illegal downloader to not want to have to have a cd every time you play?

its quite a pita to have to keep changing cds/dvds unless you have like 50 dvd drives.

so dont accuse people of illegal downloading when having to put the cd in for no reason after installing it is stupid.
 Samnmax221
11-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Why must you shmucks always have bad spelling?
 TSR
11-06-2006, 5:56 PM
As samandmax said, this is the wrong place for asking this. Yes, there are places you can get these programs, but if we were to post the sources we would get severely boll*cked. even still, if you were to take good care of your discs i.e cleaning them and keeping them in cases when not in use, you would not need to get a no-cd. And if you are playing a game, why would you need to be changing whats in the cd drive?

And for a QFE on samandmax221's last point...
 MasterChief117
11-07-2006, 7:42 AM
maby the cd is rigged or something?? ( ha ha joke)
no realy it could be if it was ileagal because i downloaded halo for mac and it was rigged too.

do they make bf2 for mac??
 TSR
11-07-2006, 8:00 AM
i downloaded halo for mac and it was rigged too.
I wouldnt say that if i were you.
And i have serious doubts that a shop would sell an illegal copy of the game aswell.
 Samnmax221
11-07-2006, 10:45 AM
If you can't get around copy protection on your own then too bad, no one is going to help you.
Page: 1 of 1