Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with my game: mods downloaded

Page: 1 of 1
 conmanguyler
07-31-2006, 4:12 PM
help! my game shuts itself down after a while of playing it with an error box saying exception, it then asks me to either try and debug or cancel to shut the game down. by clicking debug i only end up shutting the game down anyway. i have a mod installed, could this be the problem...i tried the game without the mods installed and it ran but the exception popped up after playing just 1 skirmish match. with the mods it was around 5 minutes and it would close could someone please advise me with what to do it would be best if it was without deleting my mods as i prefer to play them other than the original game
 DarthMaulUK
08-01-2006, 2:54 AM
Read this thread - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=155333) and also try reducing your graphic settings, restarting the game, then playing.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1