Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need somebody help!! (JA error: bad shader number: 1280)

Page: 1 of 1
 Cyran
07-30-2006, 3:36 PM
so... every time when game loads the mission where you choose the ending (the one with killing Rosh or not) it results with an following error:

CMOD load brush sides
bad shader number: 1280

several instalations and re-instalations didn't helped a bit also installing a 1.01 patch had no results and I simply don't know what to do... HELP!!
 Kurgan
07-30-2006, 9:06 PM
Are you using the latest official drivers for your video card?
 Cyran
07-31-2006, 6:22 AM
I do... updating my drivers whas the first thing I did, my video card is
NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX/MX 400
I thought that could be caused by valid asset.pk3 file so If anyone could extract the map I need (taspir2) using for example latest quark and send it to neo.cyran@wp.pl that would be a great help... I hope...
 Kurgan
07-31-2006, 8:16 PM
Sending you files should be unnecessary, since you have all the files you need on your JA CD's.

If you did a CLEAN uninstall and then a reinstall (into a new folder) and apply the official patch, you should be okay.

A missing game file would do it, that makes more sense than just a goofed up video card driver file.
Page: 1 of 1