Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new member/person

Page: 1 of 1
 pinkpolkadot
07-30-2006, 7:05 AM
Hello
I am new
I do not like Star Wars, but I do like a certain character on the movie.

seeya

PS: inya face St. Jimmy
 Niner_777
07-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Welcome to LF. :)
 Chep
07-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Pretty good joke, these aren't exactly Star Wars boards either.
 Thrik
07-31-2006, 12:13 PM
:)!!!
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 9:34 PM
Unfortunately I personally know Pinkpolkadot they came on here to piss me off. And Chase, they are 13. *moan*
 pinkpolkadot
08-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Unfortunately I personally know Pinkpolkadot they came on here to piss me off. And Chase, they are 13. *moan*

Ok, I am 13. and all I have to say to you St. Jimmy, is SUCKED IN!!!

lol
 itchythesamurai
08-01-2006, 1:30 AM
If you're really thirteen, don't stop by the Sam and Max boards. Wouldn't want to be responsible for tainting innocent young minds. (The other guys, not so sure about...)
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 1:38 AM
Tainting young minds? You meen like explaining how unfair the income tax is?
 St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 1:47 AM
No, this maind couldn't possibly be tainted any further...
 Det. Bart Lasiter
08-01-2006, 1:53 AM
If you're really thirteen, don't stop by the Sam and Max boards. Wouldn't want to be responsible for tainting innocent young minds. (The other guys, not so sure about...)
But itchy, don't you realize, the more pure and good something is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt (I have a motivational poster about this, but I can't find it now)?
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 1:56 AM
You meen like tying up Jimmy Carter and making him watch Deliverance.
 St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 2:00 AM
Polkadot will be the one corrupting! I'm not joking, Polkadot's incredible hate towards me knows no bounds. It's that bad that the mention of Polka's name makes part of me die everytime I hear it!! I'm having trouble TYPING the name. Don't worry, YOU'RE safe it's really just me who has to worry. :(
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 2:02 AM
Then why did you let her find out about LF.
 itchythesamurai
08-01-2006, 2:04 AM
She's going to make St. Jimmy squeal like a pig...?
 pinkpolkadot
08-01-2006, 2:22 AM
Polkadot will be the one corrupting! I'm not joking, Polkadot's incredible hate towards me knows no bounds. It's that bad that the mention of Polka's name makes part of me die everytime I hear it!! I'm having trouble TYPING the name. Don't worry, YOU'RE safe it's really just me who has to worry. :(

Actually St. Jimmy, if you knew me at all you would know that I have no hatred towards you at all!
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 2:32 AM
I think I've diagnosed it, stay with me.

You know her from some sort of group
She's threatened to kill you at least once
She's scratched the **** out of you arm at least once
Bi-Polar defect
 Det. Bart Lasiter
08-01-2006, 2:34 AM

Bi-Polar defect
She's 13

You missed one.
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 2:39 AM
That's already been established. Besides if my thinking is right then you'd better stay the hell away from her.
 pinkpolkadot
08-01-2006, 9:32 PM
???
 pinkpolkadot
08-01-2006, 9:38 PM

Bi-Polar defect

Ok, 1st, I only know him because he just so happens to be the brother of my best friend.

2nd, I have not threatened to kill him.

3rd..huh? I dont get that one...

and 4th, I am not bi-polar. I am healthy. Im not some freako whack job like St Jimmy says.
 Samnmax221
08-01-2006, 11:01 PM
2nd, I have not threatened to kill him.

Just wait
 St. Jimmy
08-01-2006, 11:04 PM

Bi-Polar defect

Yep, that's about it.... And Chase, any help would be appreciated...
(at least you've all seen the light now...)
 Char Ell
08-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh, I get it now. pinkpolkadot doesn't like St. Jimmy and vice versa cuz pinkpolkadot is St. Jimmy's sister's best friend, hangs out at St. Jimmy's house all the time because that is where her best friend lives, and poor St. Jimmy has to deal with not only his sister but his sister's best friend harassing him all the time, heh-heh-heh.

Early teen soap operas. :dozey:
And I forget
Just what it takes
And yet I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard
Its hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind
- Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit
 pinkpolkadot
08-02-2006, 2:58 AM
Oh, I get it now. pinkpolkadot doesn't like St. Jimmy and vice versa cuz pinkpolkadot is St. Jimmy's sister's best friend, hangs out at St. Jimmy's house all the time because that is where her best friend lives, and poor St. Jimmy has to deal with not only his sister but his sister's best friend harassing him all the time, heh-heh-heh.

Well, how many times do I have to say, I have nothing against St. Jimmy!! He has held this massive grudge against me for no apparent reason.
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 4:11 AM

Cutmeister, You truly are a genius! I would never have figured that out! :clap2: and yeah, you're pretty much correct.
 Samnmax221
08-02-2006, 4:21 AM
This place grows on you, kinda like mold.
 pinkpolkadot
08-02-2006, 4:39 AM
He'll stop having this grudge when you stop being an f***ing @$$.

BTW, why the f*** are you still here? I thought you didn't like it here.

Ok, first of all, I am not an "f***ing @$$" as you quite bluntly put it. And, I never said I didnt like it here. I actually do like SW, I am just no overly obsessed with it. I like the newer ones better though.
 pinkpolkadot
08-02-2006, 6:41 AM
What? I did not do that! Honestly! I wouldnt do sumthin like that!
 St. Jimmy
08-02-2006, 8:56 AM
*Shakes Chase's hand and walkes away also.*
 Thrik
08-02-2006, 1:58 PM
Oookay, I think we need to take a step back and reevaluate whether or not continuing this argument is really worth it.

pinkpolkadot, your initial post was clearly designed to attract flames and you came here looking for an argument. Everybody who saw it before you edited knows this, and you know it.

If you've now decided you want to be a reasonably respected member of the community, I suggest you start contributing to some proper threads rather than trying to turn this into an attention seeking thread for yourself.
Page: 1 of 1