Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Polish server!

Page: 1 of 1
 TheMichal
07-29-2006, 1:46 PM
Hi
Why when i give location in multi to "Poland" there is no servers. I don't see message "You are in room: blablabla", no chat etc. like in other countries - just blank window! I played with another Polish player, who tolds me that after launch one of official patches polish server is gone. Whats wrong with it ? I heard in Polish room were allways a lot of players. Polish publisher don't responding on e-mails. Please check it...

Polish players will be very thankful!
 DarthMaulUK
08-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Its really best to stay in the US servers - more people playing but I do understand that there might be language difficulites

DMUK
 TheMichal
08-02-2006, 2:12 PM
i haven't got language problems, but when Polish server were up there were a lot of Polish players, now it's hard to meet somebody form Poland. Beside lags on USA server is much bigger then in German for example (but i dont understand German and must playing on USA)
 DarthMaulUK
08-02-2006, 2:30 PM
hmm maybe they have all stopped playing or something? Shame. I agree on the lag but sometimes there is little choice :(

DMUK
 ImpElite
08-02-2006, 6:39 PM
Lol, I've never played on another server besides USA. So I wouldn't know.
Page: 1 of 1