Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Major Mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Bruins86
07-27-2006, 3:58 PM
I have played bolth games to death on my x-box and i noticed all the modding done for this game so i decided to by TSL on PC and was just wondering what major mods are being created i know about the Restoration one and thats about it just wonder if there were any more
 Emperor Devon
07-27-2006, 8:06 PM
Some other major mods are the USM, and the M4-78 Restoration Project. The USM is finished, and you can find a link to it in the Taris Upper City Emporium. The M4-78 Restoration Project is not yet finished, and I can give you no specific date for when it will be.
 ABCoLD
07-28-2006, 1:21 AM
This is also a question about what you consider major? There is apparently some sort of adding Bastila back into TSL as a story mod. Another quite nice one changes the colors of all of the sabers to something that looks more like the movies. Many would consider the second to be a minor mod but I find it makes a world of difference. So are you looking for storyline mods, gameplay changing mods, what? :)
 woogiee
07-28-2006, 3:16 AM
Ultimate Saber Mod for sure, I cant see me playing TSL without it. And Dark Apprentice: The Holowan Consortium is a really good mod as well. Both can be found in Taris City Upper Imporium and I highly recommend them :D
 Darth InSidious
08-03-2006, 3:26 PM
Rhen Var is a new planet mod for TSL. You can find info on it in my WIP thread :)
Page: 1 of 1