Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Quotes Thread

Page: 2 of 2
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 3:19 AM
The future just 'aint what it used to be... ~Billie Joe Armstrong~ (again)
 Smon
07-31-2006, 3:42 AM
"..but before the robots take over we'll have bar codes on our hands used to keep track of currency instead of carrying it around."
"...MADNESS."
-Smon and his barber
 DarthAve
07-31-2006, 4:57 AM
"On a related subject, Signore Pazzi, I muss confess to you:I'm giving serious thought to eating your wife."-Hannibal Lector, Hannibal
 Smon
07-31-2006, 5:45 AM
"Ha ha! ...dangly parts." -Phil Ken Sebben
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 6:25 AM
Well, He's getting a tattoo yeah, he's getting it done. He asked for a thirteen BUT THEY DREW A THIRTYONE! ~The Offspring~ Pretty Fly (for a white guy)
 Smon
07-31-2006, 6:27 AM
Well, He's getting a tattoo yeah, he's getting itink done. He asked for a thirteen BUT THEY DREW A THIRTYONE! ~The Offspring~ Pretty Fly (for a white guy)
"Allllllright!
'Ti Tuga digga tu Gi Friba fligugibu Uh Fligugigbu Uh Di Ei Friba Du Gi Fligu fligugigugi Flilibili Ah
(Bow) (Bow) (Bow) (Ooh) (Bow) (Bi)
Fligu wene mamamana Lucifer!
(Mene) (LUCIFER)!
(guitar solo)
And the peculiar thing is this my friends:
the song we sang on that fateful night it didn't actually sound
anything like this song!

This is just a tribute!
You gotta believe it!
And I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, ****!
Good God, God lovin' ,
So surprised to find you can't stop me.(scat)

O hallelujah I'm found! Rich mother****er compadre aaaaah!
All right!
All right!"-Jack Black, Tenacious D, Tribute, 42
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 6:32 AM
Smon, you missed the best part! It goes like this...
Needless to say, the beast was stunned. awhipCRACK with his whippy tail and the beast was done. He asked us (snort) be ye angels and we said Nay! WE ARE BUT MEN! rock! AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh etc, etc.
 Zetz Darke
07-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Donkey: Oh, Shrek. Don't worry. Things just seem bad because it's dark and rainy and Fiona's father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you.
-Shrek 2

[after drinking a beauty potion]
Donkey: I don't *feel* any different. Do I look any different?
Puss-in-Boots: You still look like an ass to me!
-Shrek 2

Young Ed Bloom: There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger then the other fish. They're just touched by something extra.
-Big Fish

Will Bloom: In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense and most of it never happened... but that's what kind of story this is.
-Big Fish

Senior Ed Bloom: They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
-Big Fish

Cleveland Heep: H-how was your movie?
Harry Farber: It sucked.
Cleveland Heep: Oh..
Harry Farber: Just another piece of crap movie in which the two protagonists finally confess their feelings for each other in an ending scene outside during a thunderstorm. Why is it that people in movies like to stand around and talk in the rain?
-Lady In The Water (At the end of Lady In The Water everyone stands out in the rain while Story's leaving. I don't care what people say about M. Night Shyamalan, I think he's freakin brilliant)
 DarthAve
07-31-2006, 3:34 PM
Me-I so have more street cred than you.
Chase-Nu-huh.
Me-FINE! We'll have a dance off. but where....
Chase-We'll have it on a disco floor.
Chase-and I'll wear platform shoes.
Me-Great, now I can imagine you with an afro.
Chase-lol.
-Best IMversation ever. If we did deeper, we begin discussing kool-aid.
 Mashi An'krekku
07-31-2006, 3:46 PM
DEETEE: Okay, we're gonna give you babes a chance to prove yourselves. Call it an initiation.
T-SAINT: You fail, you die!
DONNER: Yeah, but first, you gotta strip.
BOOGA: That's not in the plan.
DEETEE, T-SAINT and DONNER: Why not?

BOOGA: I was a dog, but because I was really good, they moved me up to human being status. [Looks down his mutant body] Ehh... sort of.

KESSLEE: Eight, Eight, the burning eight. Between Sunday and Monday there lies a day so dark it will devastate.
TANK GIRL: Look, if you want to torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry **** continues just shoot me now please.

[Tank and Jet are high off noxious gases.]
T-SAINT: How much did they pay you to spy on us?
TANK GIRL: [goofily] Two dollars and fifteen cents!

TANK GIRL: You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You gotta go: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"

[All from the movie Tank Girl (http://imdb.com/title/tt0114614/).])
 Zetz Darke
07-31-2006, 8:27 PM
Irwin's dad: Yes, Irwin's mom is actually a mummy. Nobody can tell you who to fall in love with. But we've managed to make it work all these years leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.
Billy: Yeah, but how did you and Irwin's mom...?
Irwin's dad: Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.
-The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy

Zim: You expect me to pay to ride this filthy contraption? Have you the brain worms?
-Invader Zim

[Rocko, Heffer and Filburt are about to be hit with bowling balls by the Schitzel Cult]
Rocko: You can't chuck bowling balls at us!
Schnitzel Cult Leader: Yes, we can. Says so in the Great Book of Bratwurst.
[reads]
Schnitzel Cult Leader: "And if there is one among you who does not follow the ways of the Schnitzel, let that one go, and do not throw bowling balls at them."
Rocko: You see? It says let us go.
Schnitzel Cult Leader: It's a matter of interpretation.
-Rockos Modern Life
 Smon
07-31-2006, 8:56 PM
"I AM THE CHEESE, I AM BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS COMBINED."-Cheese, from a very special episode of Rocko's Modern Life
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 9:05 PM
Oh no! the car has a mind of it's own! Eveerything has a mind of it's own! ~Rocko~ Rocko's modern life.
 Poopdogjr
07-31-2006, 10:55 PM
............ .................._,-~``ЇЇЇЇЇ```*~-,_........................................
………………………………-‘: : : : : : : : : : : : : : \.......................................
……………………………,-‘: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\.....................................
…………………………_/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/…………………………
……………………….,-`~--,: : : : ,--~~--. : : : : : : : /………………………….
…………………….../’. . . . .`\: :/’. . . . . `\ : : : : : :/…………………………..
……………………..\.#. . . . ./: \.#. . . . . /: : : : : :/…………………………….
………………………`-,---~’`: : :`~-,,_,,,-` : : : . ./ ………………………………
…………………….,-~```Ї : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /………………………………..
…………………..,‘: :,- : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |………………………………..
…………………./: : /: : /’: : : /: : :,-` ЇЇ`~,: : : : |………………………………..
………………….\: :\: : :l: : :| \: : : \. . ,-~~`: : : : /-,,,,,,,,…………………………
…………………...`~`-,,-`,: :/. `-,: :/`**~~*: : :,-`. /. . . . . :`~-,……………….
…………………..,,-~``\. :""-,_: . Ї: : : : _,-~`. . :/. . . . . . . . . ’’’’~--,……………
………………..,-`. . . . :``~,. . . :``~`````. . . .,-`. …………………………………

Fry : Start with a compliment. Tell her she looks thin.
Dr. Zoidberg : [calling to Edna] You seem malnourished. Are you suffering from internal parasites?
Edna: Why, yes. Thanks for noticing.

Dr. Zoidberg : For one beautiful night I knew what it was to be a grandmother. Subjugated, yet honored.

Oh blithery poop, my cowardly lobster. You don't need courage. After all, who needs courage when you have a gun?

Fry : Okay, you're on a date. What's the first thing you do?
Dr. Zoidberg : Ask her to mate with me.
Fry : No, tell her she's special.
Dr. Zoidberg : But she's not, she's merely the female with the largest clutch of eggs.
Fry : Well, tell her that. And then what?
Dr. Zoidberg : Then mating.
Fry : No, make up some feelings and tell her you have them.
[Dr. Zoidberg raises his hand]
Fry : Yes?
Dr. Zoidberg : Is desire to mate a feeling?
Fry : Ugh, you're not even trying.
Dr. Zoidberg : Ohhh, it's all so complicated, with the flowers, and the romance, and the lies upon lies.

-FUTURAMA
 DarthAve
07-31-2006, 10:57 PM
ZOIDBURG!!!!
 St. Jimmy
07-31-2006, 10:59 PM
The plan basically, Is to pave over the area and move on with our lives. New reporter. ~FUTURAMA~
 DarthAve
08-01-2006, 2:29 AM
"You know. It's really, really bad feng shui to have fake flowers in your house." -Malan Breton

"Malan Breton from Taiwan, who eats flan as he twirls his baton. He makes me wanna buy a pair of reading glasses to wear while I'm perusing the Sunday Times and sipping General Foods International instant coffee drink."-fourfour
 St. Jimmy
08-04-2006, 4:31 AM
It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. ~Peter Garret~ Midnight Oil
 cara
08-04-2006, 5:14 AM
from "Pixie" [song] by Ani DiFranco:

"Maybe you don't like your job. Maybe you didn't get enough sleep. Well, nobody likes their job. Nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but, you know, there's no escape, and there's no excuse. So just suck up and be nice."

by Nietzche:

"What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil."

and my favorite Psychonauts quote by Coach Oleander: "Who's Coach's little piggy?"

(ME! ME!)
 Smon
08-04-2006, 5:46 AM
"...by offering to be Coach's little piggy Cara just scared the hell out of me."-Myself
 St. Jimmy
08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
French dude: "Is this the line for fighting?"
Other dude: :"No. This is the line for CHUTNEY!!!"
Voice over: "This is a song it's a song about Chutney. Chutney Chutney Chutney Chutney. Chutney is a tasty (something) you can have it with your (something something) or with your (something) Chutney. Chutney. If you know the words you can sing along with me! (repeat)
www.weeblesstuff.com)
It's called Chutney...
 Zetz Darke
08-04-2006, 11:09 PM
The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.
-Wyrd Sisters

The gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they believe, in their deepest heart, that they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is so important to shoot missionaries on sight.
-Eric

'I think, if you want thousands, you've got to fight for one.'
-Small Gods

Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha!
BEWARE!!!!!
Yrs sincerely
The Opera Ghost
-Maskerade.

'It's still a lie. Like the lie about masks.'
'What lie about masks?'
'The way people say they hide faces.'
'They do hide faces,' said Nanny Ogg.
'Only the one on the outside.'
-Maskerade

People who would not believe a High Priest if he said the sky was blue, and was able to produce signed affidavits to this effect from his white-haired old mother and three Vestal virgins, would trust just about anything whispered darkly behind their hand by a complete stranger.
-Maskerade
 pyrohappygirl
08-05-2006, 10:34 PM
"Holy s***" - Reno and Rude, english subtitles for FFVIIAC.

"Ohoho!" - A random guy who I don't know the name of, FFVIIAC- ROFFVII

"I'm a dinosaur. Rahr!" My friend LE.

"Touctouchtouchtouchtouch..." Joel, BS.

"Now, I know it SEEMS bad, but it feels good, doesn't it?" Scary health video, and my friend Jo.

"Poking people is fun," Me

"EMMA!!!" Me.

"Carrots or chips. I think I'll choose..."
"Chips?"
"Well duh," -My friends LE and Jo, and me.

"Jt and Chops. Perhaps the only gay couple I'll get away with," -Me, on why I chose to write JT/Chops fan fiction.

"I MISS SPARKIE. AND LISTENING TO DEPRESSING MUSIC DOESN'T HELP," -My LJ.
 DarthAve
08-06-2006, 1:28 AM
"I'm gonna commmit a genocide!"-Rygar

"Pringles! Now with...VIOLENCE!"-Random person
 Smon
08-06-2006, 1:55 AM
"On the last episode of Hyperboy... violence! Humor! Betrayal! Drama! GIRAFFES!"-Hyperboy
 St. Jimmy
08-06-2006, 9:39 AM
Quin: Do you realize what the fashion club would say if they knew I was eating Bulk food?
Daria: Or eating at all for that matter.
 Klia
08-06-2006, 11:02 AM
A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.
-Patton an American General during WW2

Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains save both
-Rommel, Patton's opposing General

Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.

-Napolean Bonaparte, one of the most famous french generals.
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Gotta make a plan gotta do what's right.
Can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life.
But I don't wanna make a plan for a day far away.
While I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is...

Mike Dirnt. J.A.R.
 Smon
08-07-2006, 12:54 AM
"THAT'S AMERICA BITCH."-Carlos Mencia
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 1:17 AM
One of my favorite 'cheesy lines comes from the game C&C Renagade.

General Locke: Havoc, There won't be any conflict of intrest will there?
Havoc: Conflict of intrest? Nah, I got INTREST in CONFLICT!

Man, it's lame. but It's fun to say aloud in a macho voice.
 DarthAve
08-07-2006, 2:29 AM
Wish in one hand **** in the other and see which one gets filled first. Green Day.
They so stole that from Hannibal. I'll have to find where Clarice said that. I'll edit in a few.

edit-found it.

"Wish in one handand s**t in the other one and see which one gets full the first."-Clarice Starling. Pg. 507, chap. 95
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 4:02 AM
Maybe they did, maybe they did. But they put it to music and let the whole world know about it, spreading the Hannibal-ness. Then again they may not have and it could just be a coincidence, It definately sounds like something Billie Joe or Tre Cool would write...
 Smon
08-07-2006, 4:12 AM
Maybe they did, maybe they did. But they put it to music and let the whole world know about it, spreading the Hannibal-ness. Then again they may not have and it could just be a coincidence, It definately sounds like something Billie Joe or Tre Cool would write...
This belongs in the rant thread but...

I hate it when someone blatantly steals something and then says "No, it's okay because if anyone asks it's a tribute..."
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 4:18 AM
Hah! well there's allways the chance it is actually a tribute!
 Smon
08-07-2006, 4:26 AM
Yeah, but the term is used so much it's hard to tell...
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 4:31 AM
True, true... and then there's the ultimate trbute of all time TRIBUTE!!!!!!! but that's already come up several times on this thread so a new quote is in order!

"Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee..." You all know you should all love him. It's my man, Mohammed Ali!
 DarthAve
08-07-2006, 9:21 PM
It it was a tribute, was the name Clarice mentioned in the song?

didn't think so. Thomas Harris wins. Green Day loses.
 St. Jimmy
08-07-2006, 9:56 PM
I've done a tribute to many things without mentioning thier names. Allmost like an in-joke for those who know. One of the reasons for MY NAME is a tribute. You don't hear Green Day in-between St. and Jimmy...
Page: 2 of 2