Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please try to respect others on the forums

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrik
07-27-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't normally like to do stuff as formal as this, but recently there've been a few instances where threads have gotten slightly out of control: very unfriendly arguments have cropped up, and a select person or two seems to be going well out of their way to cause unrest.

This is probably one of the most lenient forums on LucasForums, so I'd really appreciate you guys not abusing that trust by doing stuff that results in me getting PMs from other forum moderators about how you're acting. I've never really had to do anything like this in the past year, so I was pretty surprised to receive two complaints about it in one week.

I'm not going to name any specific names or anything, but if you think what you're about to post might really irritate somebody else or otherwise cause problems, please don't submit it.

That's all! Thanks. :)
Page: 1 of 1