Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Screenshots Files

Page: 1 of 1
 sw2dude
07-27-2006, 6:10 AM
Anyone there who could help me out? I have issues regarding the screenshots that I've taken in EaW...

I understand that they come in a kind of format called .tga... And I could view them using Quicktime... Does anyone have any idea what other programs can view them?
 Snafu7
07-27-2006, 9:43 AM
Welll you can open them with photoshop, but if you dont hae that it's kinda an expensive route. You could try a program like Paint.NET which is free (link (http://www.getpaint.net/download.html)). Hope this helps.
 sw2dude
07-27-2006, 2:11 PM
Hey when you mentioned Photoshop, did you mean Adobe Photoshop? I'm using one called Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition which came with my Sony Ericsson phone... It tells me that 'the file could not be opened because file format could not be supported.' Do you have a solution to this?

If not then I'll still gladly use Paint.Net... Yeah, it does help, Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1