Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I dislike the Meat Circus. A LOT.

Page: 1 of 1
 Ayrae
07-20-2006, 6:46 PM
I can't get past even the first part. I just can't work in such hard time limits.
I'm sure you've all heard this complaint about 83479243 times before.

Anyway, my real problem is, how do I distract/kill that jackrabbit that's tossing knives in my face? I try and psyblast him but he keeps throwing knives so I can't lock onto him.

Thank you kindly in advance.
 Smon
07-20-2006, 8:13 PM
The guy that throws knives? You aren't supposed to kill him. When he throws a knife jump, then grab onto the knife on the dartboard behind you to elevate higher through the tent.
 Ayrae
07-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Ahh oh snap!
I'll have to do that then. x)
Thanks~
 itchythesamurai
07-21-2006, 2:22 AM
Good luck with the wire-fence part after that.
 pyrohappygirl
07-22-2006, 3:42 AM
OHEMGEE! Why does eveyone complain about the fence? I did it with maybe one time I didn't make it. Why is it such a problem for everyone?
 itchythesamurai
07-22-2006, 5:34 AM
Well a lot of us went the wrong way about it and were too stubborn to try different methods. I let one of my friends borrow the game, and he just gave up on the Meat Circus level and I couldn't persuade him to finish it. Pissed me off.
 pyrohappygirl
07-22-2006, 6:02 AM
Ha! I find that kinda funny. My friend Zoe helped me with the meat circus a little... And Black Velvetopia. I didn't need her help, but she needed entertainment XD
 Zetz Darke
07-23-2006, 7:34 PM
I can't get past even the first part. I just can't work in such hard time limits.
I'm sure you've all heard this complaint about 83479243 times before.

Anyway, my real problem is, how do I distract/kill that jackrabbit that's tossing knives in my face? I try and psyblast him but he keeps throwing knives so I can't lock onto him.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Yeah...if there's a spinning target behind you, you let him throw the knives and use them to get onto the next platform. If the damn thing is just there to bother you, setting him on fire will distract him for a little bit. These guys are...one of my least favorite things about the meat circus. But there are so many things.
 Toliver
07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
When the rabbit guy is just there to annoy you (there's no circus wheel behind you), you can use your invisibility so he won't throw knives at you. You can also fire a psycho blast at him which only temporarily stops him. He recovers after a bit and starts throwing knives again but his down time may give you enough time to get away from his knife throwing-range.

edited to ask: Is the rabbit guy too far away to use your Telekenisis power? You need that power loaded to save the kid from the monster rabbits that are trying to get him.
Until now, I hadn't thought about trying to use the power on the knife-throwing rabbits to move them off their platforms...
Page: 1 of 1