Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

please dont move this thread!

Page: 1 of 1
 bacara nate
07-20-2006, 5:29 AM
does anyone have the mandalores armour mod because i want it but i cant download it because pcgamemods it offline for me so if anyone has this mod or has access to pcgamemods could they be so kind as to give it to me on this thread?
please dont move it because it was moved to another thread and no one read it because pcgamemods was up for them so they couldnt be botherd replying to it!
 jonathan7
07-20-2006, 7:14 AM
dude, this forum is for modding threads/posts only, we've all seen ur thread in mod requests, but if we dont have the mod there isnt much we can do to help, so please dont post requests like this in here, as if everyone did it the forum would get full of threads like this, and making it difficult for modders to help one another if they were having problems with a certain aspect of modding which is what this forum is for... there are reasons why there are different forums for different things, so be patient and im sure someone will get back to you on the other thread.

this thread is also already in HL lower down...any of the moderators, moving/deleting this?
 EnderWiggin
07-20-2006, 7:34 AM
does anyone have the mandalores armour mod because i want it but i cant download it because pcgamemods it offline for me so if anyone has this mod or has access to pcgamemods could they be so kind as to give it to me on this thread?
please dont move it because it was moved to another thread and no one read it because pcgamemods was up for them so they couldnt be botherd replying to it!

I think you need to calm down.

Organization is important in these types of forums, and whether you get replies or not, it needs to be put in the right area. You are not better than anyone else here, and as such, are still subject to all the rules here.

This needs to be moved to the sticky thread in Mod Requests dedicated to these requests.

And, by the way, PCGM was back up for a little bit, but is down again. Be patient.

_EW_
 bacara nate
07-20-2006, 9:24 AM
ok im sorry i over reacted but the forums moved this thread then it was at the bottom of another thread and no one replied to it so im teribally sorry
+ no one actually stated that they didnt have the mod so dont go saying that jonathan7
 ChAiNz.2da
07-20-2006, 9:28 AM
I have stated it TWICE to everyone already... if you want a mod link request it gets posted here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699)

DO NOT make another thread requesting this same thing in the Holowan Forums again. That goes for everyone :lock:
Page: 1 of 1