Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 31 of 40
 Isaac Clarke
05-30-2010, 10:08 AM
I've been looking everywhere for Colja's Yoda Gauntlets mod. Can anyone send it to me?
 Revilo
05-31-2010, 4:47 PM
If anyone has these mods could they pm me plz

[K1] Pingag The Duros Chapter II: The Real truth
[K1] Zombie planet & arena
[K1] Taris: Sith Planet
[K1] Cut Shadowland Level Restoration
[K1] Taris Ruins Mod Beta Release
[K2]Improved Atris

ty in advance
 Hybris
06-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm looking for a mod that gave Visas a fairly short skirt in place of her dress. I have looked on file front and a few of the smaller KOTOR2 mod sites (whats left of them) and have found nothing. Since I don't remember the name of the mod can't search through the forum.

Another one would be the Visas Unveiled Mod there is mention that it was last found at the now dead PCGameMods site but it doesn't look like it got moved to file front or anywhere else for that matter.
 ZimmMaster
06-02-2010, 9:40 AM
I'm looking for a mod that gave Visas a fairly short skirt in place of her dress. I have looked on file front and a few of the smaller KOTOR2 mod sites (whats left of them) and have found nothing. Since I don't remember the name of the mod can't search through the forum.

Another one would be the Visas Unveiled Mod there is mention that it was last found at the now dead PCGameMods site but it doesn't look like it got moved to file front or anywhere else for that matter.

I have the Visas Unveiled Mod. PM me and I will send it to you.
 Lord Dagron
06-02-2010, 3:02 PM
Does anyone have the [TSL] Kill The Ithorian mod ?
 ZimmMaster
06-02-2010, 4:00 PM
Does anyone have the [TSL] Kill The Ithorian mod ?

The mod is on KOTOR Files. Here is the link.
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Kill_the_Ithorian;86263x)
 cbolthouse
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey can someone PM me the link to the Anakin v3 and the Darth Vader mods by Sciamano
thanks

sent you a pm :) - Cz
 SW01
06-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Has anyone Commas' 'Standard Robe Pack for use with svцsh's Robe Collar Fix' mod, or a link to it? Just re-installing TSL and I've discovered that I don't have it anymore...:¬:

Sent you a PM :) - Cz
 Seikan
06-11-2010, 2:26 PM
HEllo, i'm looking for the Bodies Stay mod for Kotor, the link in kotorfiles don't work, so can someone welp me?
 motopsycho99
06-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Hello iv been looking all over for these mods if anyone has them i greatly appreciate it. Xcom's Sith Battle Simulation, and Anakin V3 Sciamano Mod.
Thanks in advance.

sent you a PM link to the Anakin head. :) - Cz
 Isaac Clarke
06-13-2010, 1:02 PM
HEllo, i'm looking for the Bodies Stay mod for Kotor, the link in kotorfiles don't work, so can someone welp me?

I have it. PM me your email.

Edit: Correction. I have the 7z version.
 Darth_Rurik
06-15-2010, 6:30 AM
Does anyone know of a mod that fixes some of the weird sounds in KotOR? By weird I mean droids that sound like rancors, insane selkath that sound like droids, etc. I could have sworn I remembered seeing a mod like this somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it now.
 Codiey
06-23-2010, 4:01 PM
Would anyone have Orsan's jaden recruitment mod?

the original link is located here: http://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/jaden.htm)

(somewhat translated link is here:http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/mods.htm&ei=vlciTMyZJsP-8Aar6OSOBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/jaden.htm%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff)

The download link on the site is broken. So I'm wondering if anyone still has it and would please send me a copy. I would just like to check the mod out.
 Darth Payne
06-23-2010, 4:09 PM
Umm, i have an Orsan mod called Jaden to recruit v1.0.

Is that the one your looking for?
 Codiey
06-24-2010, 2:37 PM
Umm, i have an Orsan mod called Jaden to recruit v1.0.

Is that the one your looking for?

Yes that's the one. I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to that file please. Thanks for the quick reply :thmbup1:
 Seikan
06-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Hello, I'm looking for the oldflash's Sith Vibrosword, the link from Kotor files don't work, so if someone have it could he send it to me please?
 fox59
06-28-2010, 2:24 PM
I cant find 7 mods i am looking for they are these 7

1 Rebel pilot armor
2 jal shey rose cermoinal armor
3 darth vader saber
4 darth vader armor mod
5 place able ebon hawk
6 zombie summon mod
7 telso jacket mod

I found some of these on he forum but some links are down or file is not found or is at pcgame mods which is down
plz dont ban me ps you can also pm me
 Maleven
07-02-2010, 1:27 AM
Anyone still have copies of these old mods? I can't find them anywhere on the internet anymore...They were two of my favorites and I want to be able to use them again.

-Talchia's Hardcore Mod - This was an awesome mod made by Talchia that made the game extremely difficult because it changed all the enemy stats and weapons. I used to like to use a LOT of RedHawke's Mods with Talchia's Hardcore Mod. (Great Stuff...massively overpowered though = my opinion) and this mod counterbalanced all that power.

-Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge - Yes, beleive it or not, but I can't find a working or otherwise undamaged copy of this. Tried FileFront, but everytime I download it its corrupted some way and I tried megaupload but the link doesn't exist anymore.

It would make me super happy if someone could upload them somewhere for download or send me copies somehow.

I also would like to request that someone post the links to a website or download for:

-Kotor 1 Restoration Mods - Any and all that you can think of would be much appreciated...I remember waiting so long for those mods and then my motherboard fried itself on me and I haven't been able to play for a few years...

I used to be a regular visitor to this forum, but haven't really been here in a couple years. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and also everyone who has helped guide other members in the right direction to finding what they are looking for.
 Slstoev
07-02-2010, 3:24 AM
Is this for K1?
1.This is a link where you can find most restoration mods for K1:http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/files/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/Mods/Restored_Content;9831)
P.S. There was a thread Disbeliever's Crazy Project! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201053) originally being made by Disbeliever and Quanon which restores Sleheyron but with new modules, quests, people and etc. etc.
2.Here's Redhawke's mod site (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

For the other mods I don't know.
 kuuri
07-02-2010, 9:49 AM
I've finally managed to stomach up the courage to request this, and had to re-register (don't know what happened to my old account, it has been a while...)

If anyone has it I would love to finally get Avol's Bastila Mod (preferably version 2.3).

I have some of the files, but I'm missing the .2da's and some other files that got overwritten in previous installs, and I've not been able to find the download anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
 Darth_Calo
07-06-2010, 4:21 AM
there was a mod that lets you kill the Jedi Council Masters on the Star Forge. First, I was thinking it was the "Slaughter the Jedi Council" Mod but as I perused the files associated with said mod, I saw no reference to the star forge's modules. if anyone has any insight, a PM would be much appreciated.
-DC

edit: I've checked the files from another mod, and determined it was the Alternate Temple Scene mod that I am thinking of. for compiling purposes, and anyone else interested this is it (http://www.box.net/shared/0bx5wblwk8)

I take no credit for the above mod, I am only providing a link.

edit 2: that aside, does anyone know what the name of the mod that altered a dialog file for Ajuur to give you Bendak's armour upon his death?
 Kainzorus Prime
07-06-2010, 5:24 AM
Anyone have the 'Mind Probe' mod for TSL?

It was a headgear, when equipped you had options of raising or lowering influence with party member instead of regular dialogue.
 Darth_Calo
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Anyone have the 'Mind Probe' mod for TSL?

It was a headgear, when equipped you had options of raising or lowering influence with party member instead of regular dialogue.

I know RedHawke Made a "mistake correction" armband that allowed you to adjust allignment. could that be what you mean...?
 Kainzorus Prime
07-06-2010, 1:11 PM
I've been using that one too, but I'm pretty sure Mind Probe was a separate mod.

Edit: It was made by Xcom if that's any help.

Edit2: A quick google trip made me find it on some russian site.

I've re-upped it on my filefront account, for anyone else who might want it - http://www.filefront.com/16980199/mindprobe.rar)
 Cirosan
07-12-2010, 3:10 AM
If anyone has copies of the following mods or knows where I could find them, I'd very much appreciate it.

* Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod (Manaan is almost intolerable without it)
* Operation Kill Bastila
* Dantooine Iriaz restoration mod

Thanks in advance.
 Darth Payne
07-12-2010, 3:59 AM
* Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod (Manaan is almost intolerable without it)
* Operation Kill Bastila
* Dantooine Iriaz restoration mod

I've got the first two, and am pretty sure i've got the third, somwhere.
 fox59
07-13-2010, 3:04 AM
does anyone have the visa unveild mod and rebel pilot armor mod
 Freddizm
07-16-2010, 8:44 AM
Does anybody know where I can find the "After ending"-mod? (I'm not even sure that's the name)

Well the mod should allow you to keep playing after you have killed Malak, I think it was made by Gameunlimited...
 cargemg
07-16-2010, 3:07 PM
Hi there. I'm looking for the Mira Hanharr choice mod by Tupac Amaru. I can't find this thing anywhere! The lucasfiles download is broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated: this is a great mod.

Thanks!
 athynz
07-16-2010, 11:49 PM
I just reinstalled KOTOR2 and I lost a mod where there was a data pad either on Peragus or Harbinger which led to a person on Citadel Station that crafted custom items for the PC and party members. I can't recall the name or creator of this mod but if anyone here could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
 ShinDangaioh
07-17-2010, 6:01 AM
Oldflash's Final Touch mod is the only thing that comes to mind:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Final_Touch;72996)
 Elite Duck
07-18-2010, 6:34 AM
I just want to post this mod in case anyone wants to find it. It is Avol's Darth Vader mod for TSL. There are a few bugs

1) When you try to put on Darth Vaders Armor, the game sometimes crashes - Fix: Use savegame editor to change your appearance.

2) Some animation like normal attack, use lightsaber (door) and, mines have no animation. Your character will freeze until the animation is over. - Fix: None - Avol hasn't released an update so that is the best you'll get.

Put all files in Override in your SWKOTOR2 directory and then use savegame editor to modify your appearance. Thats it.

I have kept the armor on my computer so that it is never lost again. Here it is:

Download (http://h.imagehost.org/download/0948/avol_vader_zip)
 darcueid
07-21-2010, 7:36 PM
Could anyone please pm me the mission vao 19 mod, + patch or provide a link to this mod?
 Darth Payne
07-22-2010, 5:06 AM
I've got the Mission Vao 19 mod, plus the patch.

Just PM me your email and i'll send them to anyone who wants them.
 B!eep
07-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey, I know that it was stated at the beginning of the thread, but does anyone know where I can DL KristyKistic's Revan Cutscene Fixed Force Powers mod for TSL. I can't get pcgamemods.com to work no matter what, so is you've got it plz PM me, thx.

Edit: Forgot to include in the first post, but does anyone have ilikecommas 'Standard Robe Pack for use with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix' ?
 Shaggoth
07-25-2010, 1:13 PM
 Isaac Clarke
08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Does anyone happen to have Sciamano's Anakin Head?
 ChAiNz.2da
08-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Edit: Forgot to include in the first post, but does anyone have ilikecommas 'Standard Robe Pack for use with Svцsh's Robe Collar Fix' ?
Sent you a link to the Robe Fix mod

Does anyone happen to have Sciamano's Anakin Head?
Sent you the link to some skins
 GamerX51
08-15-2010, 2:24 PM
Sent you a link to the Robe Fix mod

Can you send me a link to this too, ChAiNz? I've been looking all over the place for this mod.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Can you send me a link to this too, ChAiNz? I've been looking all over the place for this mod.
Done deal! check your PM's ;)
 Revan_Krov
09-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Can anybody PM me mrdefender's Wrist Console please?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Can anybody PM me mrdefender's Wrist Console please?

I PM'ed you a link. I only have up to v.1.9 archived.. not sure if there's a higher version. If so, would any of the other members that might have it, send it to Revan_Krov? :)
 storm-rider
09-04-2010, 6:35 AM
does anyone have this mod [TSL] Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released?
if so can u send me a link please
 Isaac Clarke
09-11-2010, 6:03 PM
Hi! There was a mod I downloaded years ago for K2 that was a Nihilus mask that replaced Nihilus's mask on the Ravager, when you defeat him. Then K2 was wrecked somehow, so I had to restart. Ever since, I've been looking for it. It's been a year, yet I can't seem to find it no matter how hard I look. If anyone happens to have it, PM me PLEASE!!! Please...
 Kyr'am Galaar
09-14-2010, 6:51 PM
Might anyone happen to have "Shores of Death" or whatever it's called?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-14-2010, 7:20 PM
Might anyone happen to have "Shores of Death" or whatever it's called?

sent you PM link. It's v1.0 though.. not sure if there is/was a newer version of it. :)
 storm-rider
09-21-2010, 1:05 PM
hey can i also get a copy of that Shores of Death link please, want to try it out,
thanks in advance :)
 \Darth Vader/
09-23-2010, 4:58 PM
Hello,

There are still people on this thread ??

If yes :

I wonder if there is how Achilles' Padawan Mod French version? Thank you in advance.

( Excuse my English, i'm French ^.^ )
 s0meguy
10-03-2010, 4:43 PM
can i have the shores of death link please?
 Isaac Clarke
10-04-2010, 8:07 PM
edit: can i have the shores of death link please?

You can find the Shores of Death mod here. (http://www.box.net/shared/tigc6ghk4o)
Page: 31 of 40