Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Blue Casket II

Page: 1 of 1
 King Dando
07-17-2006, 9:59 AM
The new site is now up, and can be found here (http://bluecasket.grim-fandango.com). During the summer I am blessed with a finite amount of free time, and apart from watching episode after episode of Quantum Leap, and jamming in my new Psychobilly band, I will hopefully be tabbing out some more of the soundtrack and adding it to the site, so check it out! Also thanks to James for hosting me/building the site/coding the site. Enjoy!
 James Isaac
07-17-2006, 3:50 PM
Well done on adding the tabs to the database so quickly :). It's a really great idea for a site and I hope it recieves the attention it deserves!
 King Dando
07-17-2006, 6:02 PM
 urluckyday
07-18-2006, 8:39 PM
Hey great site...unfortunately...I still am not playing guitar, but I know I will sometime soon...even if I don't, I hope it does great, and I like the way it looks and I like the idea...good luck!
 King Dando
08-24-2006, 4:12 PM
Thanks,

At the moment I'm working on Hi-Tone Fandango for bass, which is heard outside the Calavera Cafe, and probably Bone Wagon for guitar as I already have a partially incomplete version I worked out a few weeks ago.

Things have been a little slow as I have just joined a new band :)
Page: 1 of 1