Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

skin textures

Page: 1 of 1
 akuma7802
07-16-2006, 8:23 PM
i was wondering what would be the best pattern or texture if uses adobe photoshop to use if u want to change say darth maul's face from the black and red skin tone to a normal skin tone. i am having a little trouble finding the right texture to reskin a head or body itself.
 Emperor Devon
07-16-2006, 9:51 PM
Darth Maul's face? Maul isn't in KotOR, so it's no wonder you can't find any textures. If you're talking about a mod, textures for those aren't found in KotOR tool.
 akuma7802
07-17-2006, 1:01 AM
the darth maul was an example. what i mean is that the photoshop u use for different textures to reskin an item for example a new suit of armour(different color or texture of the armour). i am wondering if there is a texture for the skin of a human that would have the details of the face or body structure and the shadowing and the curves of the human body where i can just use that texture and apply it on the item u want to reskin and the shadowing and details of the face or body will not be messed up.
 woogiee
07-17-2006, 1:10 AM
A texure like what you're looking for would require every skin .tga to be laid out exactly the same so the shadows and everything line up correctly. I dont think what your asking for is possible :/
 akuma7802
07-17-2006, 1:26 AM
well it was worth a try thanks for the help anyway
Page: 1 of 1