Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TK102's tools

Page: 1 of 1
 Heziva
07-16-2006, 8:11 AM
Hi!
I'm a french Neverwinter Nigths' modder. Since file format are almost the same, I'd like to know if sources of those tools are avaible, especially the .pm files that I can't find in .zip distributions.

thx a lot :)
 Darkkender
07-21-2006, 11:07 AM
sorry this got missed previously. The sources for the utilities listed here -> http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php) are all included in there archive to my knowledge. His other utilities listed at PCGM as well as the seperate source downloads for those utilities can't be gotten to right now while PCGM is going through there rollercoaster up & down scenario.

Also of note cchagrin released the sourcecode with his 2 tools as well.

If PCGM is not back up by this evening send me a PM and I'll get you the sources for Tk's utilities as I should have these. Maybe I could enlist your help with converting the perl source to C as my machine like to refuse to do so.
Page: 1 of 1