Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] Bastila Robe Replacement

Page: 1 of 1
 woogiee
07-15-2006, 2:30 PM
My new mod for KOTOR Bastila Robe Replacement just got posted on KOTORfiles here (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_Robe_Replacement;66247).

This mod replaces the appearance of the jedi robes on Bastila with a reskins I did of her default clothing. Theres one for each color of jedi robe, brown, blue, red and black.

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/66247_1.jpg)

I had to edit the appearance.2da file to make the mod work (thanks to Stoffe for explaining it for me :)) but if you already use an appearance.2da file I inclued instructions on how to edit it and make my mod compatible in the readme.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-15-2006, 2:40 PM
Superb skinning job! :thumbsup:

SO many to choose from this is going to be difficult.. hehehe They all look fantastic!

I've recorded it to put in the Mod Report :D
 InyriForge
07-15-2006, 2:45 PM
As I mentioned in your review, I really do like this mod, and as soon as I get a chance to play again it's definitely staying in my Override folder. It's a brilliant idea, really. Wish I'd thought of it myself :).
 Arбtoeldar
07-15-2006, 3:01 PM
Looks great woogiee
 woogiee
07-15-2006, 3:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback, was really hoping people would like them. I was originally going to do the same with Juhani but for some reason decided not to, probably because I dont use her much myself.

Now to decide on how I want to do my next mod :p
 Liit Orda
07-15-2006, 4:36 PM
Fantastic idea - looks really good!

I'd love to see a mod like this but including coloured reskins of Jollee and Juhani's robes as well - that'd be amazing!
 Koako
07-16-2006, 12:18 AM
Oooo, really nice job!
 SirFalastur
07-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I must say that the first thing I thought when I saw the robes was "Oh my god that's freaking awsome" Then I continued to stare at them for several minutes before I remembered that in order to live one must breathe and in order to have that "freaking awsome" mod I had to actually download it. Great job!
 Dirtnose
07-17-2006, 1:31 PM
All Are Amazing, But The First One is Brilliant Just Like To Movies :whtsmile: Well Done! :craider:
 woogiee
07-17-2006, 1:47 PM
Thanks everyone :D
 Darkkender
07-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I like the Blue the best however her Red one takes a close 2nd.
Page: 1 of 1