Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor 1 cheat

Page: 1 of 1
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-15-2006, 2:45 PM
i have edited the swkotor.ini and put in enablecheat=1 bu in game i press ' and it doesnt bring up the cheat box!! can anyone help?
 Kainzorus Prime
07-15-2006, 2:59 PM
cheat console in both games is invisible.
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-15-2006, 3:03 PM
when i type in the cheat it doesnt work!!
 Jackel
07-15-2006, 3:16 PM
Make sure you put EnableCheats=1 under the [game options] section and not EnableCheat=1 as you have in your first post.

Edit:Also just noticed you are pressing the ' key rather then ~ key.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-15-2006, 3:33 PM
cheat console in both games is invisible.Cheat console is only invisible in TSL ;) KotOR should show up just fine...
 Kainzorus Prime
07-15-2006, 3:53 PM
Hmm...well mine's invisible in K1 aswell and cheats still work fine.

Odd...
 Quatra
07-15-2006, 4:01 PM
If you have a french keyboard and you press the ~ button, it won't work. You have to change the configuration of your keyboard to english so the *~ button will be `
I had the same problem and did what i just wrote.
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-15-2006, 6:38 PM
well im using kotor 1 and the console doesnt pop up in game even when the game option says EnableCheats=1!!
 Darkkender
07-15-2006, 6:48 PM
Make sure you put EnableCheats=1 under the [game options] section and not EnableCheat=1 as you have in your first post.

Edit:Also just noticed you are pressing the ' key rather then ~ key.

Technically on a English/American keyboard it is ~ above `. Now from the looks of it the symbol typed above is a single quote ' which is below the double quote character.

so STARWARSKOTOR2 if your using an american keyboard the key will be right next to the number "1" key marked with both ~ and `.

FYI Jackel was pointing out for you that the swkotor.ini file has a specific section labelled [game options] if it is not under that section in that file EnableCheats=1 will do nothing for you.
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-16-2006, 4:19 AM
have put the EnableCheats=1 under game options and it still wont work!!! i have gone through all of the keys!! what should i do?
 RedHawke
07-16-2006, 5:03 AM
^^^^
You can always use KSE (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php). ;)

Or you need to find out the Key combination to type a ~/` on your keyboard, it does vary. Unfortunately, I do not know of a site that lists the variations. :(
Page: 1 of 1