Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Raz's Voice in Cartoon!

Page: 1 of 1
 urluckyday
07-14-2006, 7:47 PM
Hey! Well, I was watching TV when I came across a cartoon called "Squirrel Boy." It was cool...and a fair cartoon. But the coolest part was that Raz's voice actor was the main character's voice...just telling everyone...yep...
 Smon
07-14-2006, 8:18 PM
Yep, Horvitz has quite a portfolio. Orthopox, Zim, Dagget, Billy, he's done just about anything.

Edit:Full portfolio... I never knew he played Lakitu. (http://imdb.com/name/nm0395777/)
 Mashi An'krekku
07-14-2006, 9:27 PM
I didn't know Dagget had a middle name. You learn something new everyday!
 urluckyday
07-14-2006, 10:35 PM
I really didn't know that he was in all of these other cartoons...I guess I need to pay more attention...
 DarthAve
07-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Why is everyone in EverQuest 2? I mean, seriously!
 Zetz Darke
07-15-2006, 9:09 AM
Yeah, he does some minor voices in Zatch Bell and Ben 10 too...but those aren't really worth watching. Horvitz voice was about the only reason I was going to give Squirrel Boy a shot. Any good?
 Smon
07-15-2006, 3:17 PM
Yeah, Squirrel Boy is a pretty funny show. Also those aren't "minor roles", he plays important characters, in Zatch Bell; Kanchome is my second favorite Mamodo because of his power, and in Ben 10 he plays Grey Matter, a pretty important alien.

...I just gained 10 nerd points with that sentence.
 KingCheez
07-15-2006, 4:17 PM
INVINCIBLE FOLGORE!
 Zetz Darke
07-15-2006, 4:22 PM
Yeah, Squirrel Boy is a pretty funny show. Also those aren't "minor roles", he plays important characters, in Zatch Bell; Kanchome is my second favorite Mamodo because of his power, and in Ben 10 he plays Grey Matter, a pretty important alien.

...I just gained 10 nerd points with that sentence.

I don't watch either show so I wasn't sure exactly who he voiced, I just knew he did. I know he does other voices too, but those are the only ones (Aside from Zim, Dagget and his video game rolls) that I recognized.

Being a nerd is fun.
 Smon
07-15-2006, 4:23 PM
...I actually have a deck of cards from the Zatch Bell TCG... with Kanchome in it... I never got to use them though so I don't know where they are.
 Zetz Darke
07-15-2006, 4:34 PM
...I actually have a deck of cards from the Zatch Bell TCG... with Kanchome in it... I never got to use them though so I don't know where they are.

I used to collect Yu-gi-oh cards...that makes me a nerd.
 darlimondoll
07-15-2006, 6:50 PM
It made me laugh when I saw that he was Alpha from Power Rangers.
Ah, memories.
 Zetz Darke
07-16-2006, 10:03 AM
It made me laugh when I saw that he was Alpha from Power Rangers.
Ah, memories.

Hehe I don't think I saw that one...and it's been so long, I wouldn't have remembered it right away even if I had.
 DarthAve
07-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I used to collect Yu-gi-oh cards...that makes me a nerd.
I used to collect that crappy pokemon crap. I'd even go to the burger king on those trading night. I got my first Butterfree thay tuesday night. But that's not the point.

I also used to be a harry pothead, but now the only cards I collect are my old library cards. and fashion ads, pez dispensers, and queen shirts.
 Zetz Darke
07-16-2006, 1:24 PM
I used to collect that crappy pokemon crap. I'd even go to the burger king on those trading night. I got my first Butterfree thay tuesday night. But that's not the point.

I also used to be a harry pothead, but now the only cards I collect are my old library cards. and fashion ads, pez dispensers, and queen shirts.

I'm still a bit of a Harry Potter freak in the sense that I get the new books the day they come out and I always see the new movies. Other then that though the Harry Potter inside me is slowly dying...ok...that sounded creepy...whatever.

Pokemon mania completely passed me over. I was into DBZ for a while though, I am ashamed to say. (But that was a long time ago)
 Smon
07-16-2006, 3:11 PM
Hehe I don't think I saw that one...and it's been so long, I wouldn't have remembered it right away even if I had.
At first I didn't remember... but then I remembered why I hated that character and it all came back to me.
http://www.cartridgecomics.com/strips/2006-06-26.jpg)
 Zetz Darke
07-17-2006, 2:57 PM
Lol...wow. No one's cool in that show though. It took me years to see it. When I was little it was awsome. Then, one day like...two or three years ago when I was sick it happened to be on and I sat and watched half of it. The script is terrible and the actors just make it even worse. The villians are real corny too. I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has.
 Smon
07-17-2006, 3:13 PM
BEWARE THE WORTHLESS GRAY THINGS! (http://bewarepuddies.ytmnd.com/)
 Zetz Darke
07-17-2006, 4:39 PM
BEWARE THE WORTHLESS GRAY THINGS! (http://bewarepuddies.ytmnd.com/)

Lol...It's even more enjoyable with the sound. I think I remember these guys.
 Smon
07-17-2006, 4:51 PM
They sucked.

I watched an old episode a week ago, only like three would fight while the others would walk around in circles pretending to fight.

Red-OMG PUDDIES.
Puddy-That's right bitch, whatcha gonna do?
Red-THIS! *kicks Puddy in the bright silver target on his chest*
Puddy-OH SHNAPP! *splodes*
 Zetz Darke
07-17-2006, 6:46 PM
They sucked.

I watched an old episode a week ago, only like three would fight while the others would walk around in circles pretending to fight.

Red-OMG PUDDIES.
Puddy-That's right bitch, whatcha gonna do?
Red-THIS! *kicks Puddy in the bright silver target on his chest*
Puddy-OH SHNAPP! *splodes*

Those big targets sucked. You would think that they would get the hint after a while and get rid of them. The power rangers don't really have any good enemies.
 Smon
07-17-2006, 7:05 PM
Plus they could really save time if they used the Megazord BEFORE the bad guy turned giant.
 Zetz Darke
07-17-2006, 8:47 PM
Plus they could really save time if they used the Megazord BEFORE the bad guy turned giant.

True...very true. Television characters never learn though. It would probably be unsporting to become a giant robot thing and then crush some silly little bad guys. People probably wouldn't respect them.
 Poopdogjr
07-18-2006, 8:27 PM
The show would have been much shorter. But proabably also more enjoyable.
 Zetz Darke
07-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah...really they should have stopped a long time ago ne ways though. I can't even count how many times they changed the Power rangers image...and the actors playing them. Wow...this conversation should probably be in the Geek Out thread.
 Smon
07-19-2006, 4:23 PM
You're right Zetz!
 zelda 41
07-21-2006, 1:46 PM
i'm bored....
 Poopdogjr
07-21-2006, 2:20 PM
Boredom is...AWESOME!!!!
 Zetz Darke
07-21-2006, 6:33 PM
I'm always bored. Although...I'm not at work...and I'm suppose to be...so I can't complain.
 assassin man
08-05-2006, 6:23 PM
Anyways, back to the original topic:

Richard Horvitz does have a unique voice that is fun to listen to. But it is very recognizable. Therefore, I don't like seeing him voice a lot of things at once. IMHO Squirrel Boy is an abysmal idea and I'm saddened that the only thing good about it is that Richard Horvitz does the title character. Sure, its a paycheck, I just don't like the idea of some horrible Klasky Csupo creation reminding me of the brilliance of Invader Zim.
Page: 1 of 1