Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Custom Saber for TSL?

Page: 1 of 1
 Terra
07-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah, as you can probably see by my post count, im extremely new to these forums/kotor modding...
Anyway, i just wanted to ask, is there any tutorials for making custom sabers in TSL, the only ones i can find are for Kotor 1 i think, since there are some models and stuff i cant find....
Any help would be appreciated.
 oldflash
07-13-2006, 8:36 AM
Not sure what you looking for but making/editing items is the same for both games. Also have a look on General Tutorials + Tools (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=592)
Welcome on LF
 Terra
07-13-2006, 9:42 AM
Thanks.
The reason i was asking was because when i tryed to make a lightsaber, the templates.bif file had the lightsabers, but not the crystals... this could be a problem with my copy?
 EnderWiggin
07-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks.
The reason i was asking was because when i tryed to make a lightsaber, the templates.bif file had the lightsabers, but not the crystals... this could be a problem with my copy?

No, the crystals just have different names in K2 as opposed to K1.

Try

u_l_crys_**

u_l_colo_**

and for the Fullname Crystal

qcrystal_*_*

_EW_
 Terra
07-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Ah i see, i did notice them, but i assumed they were for just power crystals, i didnt really pay attention and didnt notice the 'colo' ones lol
Cheers for that...
Page: 1 of 1