Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is it me....

Page: 1 of 1
 wrestler_905
07-12-2006, 12:38 PM
or is the demo land battle kinda hard

i think it just be that i suck but i dont think they give u enough stuff to build.
this is my first game like this but its ok.

o and when u highlight a ship to find its weakness i dont like how it only shows pictures they should have names too cuase expecually on land u never now wat type of turrent it is.
 popcorn2008
07-12-2006, 6:20 PM
I remember first playing EaW demo as well. The land battle was hard at first, but you will get the hang of it eventually. And it will become more simplistic.

Use the civilians to capture the other reinforcment posts and then land more troops fast and furiously. Use chewy to capture the AtAt and you'll win in no time. Also use a bombing run to take out the power generator so the laser towers wont work.

To reach the power generator you must go up the map through the right side and then enter the base from the back.

Once you get the AtAt and the power is out it is only a matter of mopping up the enemy. :D
 wrestler_905
07-13-2006, 10:50 AM
k thanks

i read my first post and it sounded like i was just downing the game but dont get me wrong i think it is a pretty cool game.
Page: 1 of 1