Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL:REM Website up

Page: 1 of 1
 WaymondDH
07-11-2006, 3:24 PM
The TLS:REM (Romance Enhancement Mod) Team is happy to announce that we now have a website you can view it at http://tslrem.freehostia.com)

We still have room for more team members so anyone interested in joining the team should PM me here at Holowan Labs or E-Mail me through the link on the website.
 jonathan7
07-11-2006, 6:11 PM
hey, i keep getting a page cant be displayed from that link :-s
 Lantzen
07-11-2006, 6:44 PM
:wstupid: Me too
 Jackel
07-11-2006, 7:16 PM
Works fine for me. Just clicked on it and the page loaded. Maybe those having problems could try copying the link andpasting that in to the address bar in a new page/tab and see what happens.
 jonathan7
07-11-2006, 10:00 PM
:( nah that still not working :(

maybe my computer is secretly possessed by HK and doest want meat bags replicating themselves

Statement: I will now kill my meatbag master!

ahhhh my computers going insane!

*run*

*laptop sprouts legs and laser gun... gives chase*
 lightexile
07-12-2006, 1:14 AM
Not working for me either.
 WaymondDH
07-12-2006, 1:18 AM
Sorry. Murphy's law, I posted this, and the server crashed. I am working with the Host to get the site back up as soon as possible.

The webhost is upgrading their servers so there might be some problems for the next few days. For now though you can view the website at an alternate location: http://tslrem.bravehost.com) all the links should be working however if you sign the guestbook the link at the top to take you back to the site will send you to the other site.

This poster has long since vanished (last posted in 2007), and because people seem to want to resurrect this thread needlessly ignoring this fact I'll close it. Please note the dates on posts before posting in threads people. Some things are lost to the void, this is one of them. Sorry folks. -RH
Page: 1 of 1