Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best Day Ever

Page: 1 of 1
 Smon
07-11-2006, 2:08 PM
Today has thusfar been the Best Day Ever for me, for today I get an old copy of Monster Rancher 2, I get to use my Logitech Dual Action Gamepad, and, to top it all off, I'm getting Guitar Hero.

Who else has best day ever stories?
 Rock_California
07-11-2006, 2:16 PM
Ugh, thats hard for me because I dont have many "best day evers"...\

Umm...Lets think...At the end of sixth grade, we had a Beach Day. We were outside all day and we just hung out and had fun. I mingled with everyone. I guess that was a pretty good day. My ex wasn't there so that made it even better! ;)
 KingCheez
07-11-2006, 2:34 PM
Got an XBox 360, best day evAr.
 DarthAve
07-11-2006, 6:56 PM
Well my best day ever was December 16th, 2005.

1. I came back from 2 sick days and practically had no make up work.
2. I won the geography bee
3. I got fresh baked christmas cookies and peppermint stick ice cream
4. Stand By Me was on TV and I got to watch it.
5. We did a play in language arts class and I totally rocked The Ghost of Christmas Present.
 Gruducuuz
07-11-2006, 7:12 PM
Today has thusfar been the Best Day Ever for me, for today I get an old copy of Monster Rancher 2, I get to use my Logitech Dual Action Gamepad, and, to top it all off, I'm getting Guitar Hero.

Rock, freakin, on.

Every day is a good day when you get/play GH.
 pyrohappygirl
07-11-2006, 9:58 PM
The day I got Psychonauts and played it for four hours straight was one of the best days ever for me.
 DarthAve
07-11-2006, 11:28 PM
The day I got Psychonauts was the best day I had up to December 16

SECOND BEST DAY EVER! September 30th, 2005.

The day before Psychonauts day! We have to make plans for this years celebration of Psychonauts Day. All I remember is that Smon manned the info booth, and I booked the Aquattos for the main tent. I'm still the organizer and need to revive whatever thread we talked about Psychonauts day in to organize this year.
 Smon
07-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Which reminds me, we are roughly one month away from V-Day, WHAT COULD IT BE?!!?!?
 KingCheez
07-12-2006, 4:11 AM
I became Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and Grand Champion of the Arena in the same day. I think I win.
 darlimondoll
07-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Aww, I miss Monster Rancher 2. I found the case for my copy but I don't know where the actual CD is. Now I'm depressed.

My best day ever? Uh, my 18th birthday, maybe. Nothing was extemely special about it but it just felt nice.
 zelda 41
08-08-2006, 7:35 PM
This is old, I know, but today was the best day ever!!!!!!

My dad gave me $500 to go shopping!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun.

I got to go to my favorite shops Deb's, Icing, Hot Topic, and Lane Bryet.
I bought so much.

BEST.DAY.EVER.
 DarthAve
08-08-2006, 9:01 PM
icing=love. They're jewelry roxors. Or is that claires? I don't know, I haven't been to the mall in forever.

You know how old navy is having that Best Week ever thing? Well I went and happened to get a ticket thing. I got free ice cream and some stickers. pwn.
 milo
08-09-2006, 2:12 AM
Let me think, best day ever....
Well, a few months ago, I had a 'best day ever'. First, I found 20 bucks, then I flipped off a cop and he didn't do a thing, then I went to panda express, where the lady got confused and thought I only bought a drink when I'd really bought a 3 entree meal, so I paid 2 bucks for that, and then.... I got laid. And some other stuff happened, but I can't remember.
 zelda 41
08-09-2006, 12:40 PM
I was gonna get a pair of shoes from Hot Topic, but they where $60!

I looked online and found them for $30.

Makes me mad. Shoulda shopped online. Oh yah, here they are:http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=314440&RN=133)
Page: 1 of 1