Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Glitches

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaffa_Cake
07-09-2006, 5:30 PM
I play online and I noticed people using glitches. Earlier a droideka got stuck in a wall on mustafar and we couldn't capture the CP. we could have won but instead we lost, and you only get the option to vote off teamates!! How can I counter-attack glitches? is there anyway to stop them?
 Maxsom
07-10-2006, 7:08 PM
I think if you knew how to do the glitch itself, you would be able to do the same so you can get to where the glitcher is and kill him. Other then that, you would need an admin on the server or have a successful vote kick (do those things even work?).
 Jaffa_Cake
07-12-2006, 3:07 PM
I can't vote the enemy team, and it happened again today
 Jaffa_Cake
07-12-2006, 3:08 PM
also I don't think it's possible to do it without the droideka
 =DEATH STAR=
07-16-2006, 1:29 PM
dont double post and to answer the question u most likly wont be able to get in the glitch because the other person will most likly kill u :smash:
 Jaffa_Cake
07-17-2006, 1:29 PM
sorry, I didn't realise I double posted but still i think it's stupid that you can't attempt to vote off the other team
 =DEATH STAR=
07-18-2006, 7:34 AM
Well if you're playing on a server with room for let's say.....32 people there's most likely an admin modorating the coversation and actions of the people playing. If you know the admin's x-fire, you can contact him via it.The servers with 4-5 people will have the vote-off feature most likely.
 V-129
06-09-2007, 1:42 AM
i was once playing on hoth and was going to my last command post to capture. It was one of the bunkers. An imperial was stuck under the command post so we couldnt capture it or kill him. He could also shoot at us through the floor. Had to restart that one.
Page: 1 of 1