Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

updated driver help please

Page: 1 of 1
 wrestler_905
07-09-2006, 4:21 PM
ok i know this sounds really stupid but i need help updating my video card driver.

in my directx diagnosis tool the name is Intel(r) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controlloer

the chip type is Intel(r) 82845G Graphics Controller and the last update was in 03 (when i bougth the computer). I am runninga Windows XP Home Edition Servers Pack 2.

my dad doesnt like me downloadin stuff off the internet so i want to make sure i got the right driver. On the intel website it has Windows Profesional and Windows Embedded (never hear of Embedded) and dont know if the driver will work for it so any help will be appreciated

thanks
 wrestler_905
07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
ok i got that taken care

I know u guys get asked this all the time and think since the game been out a while it will stop but will it work on my computer my specs are

Window XPHome Edition Service Pack 2
Intel Celron CPU 2.50GHz
512MB of Ram
and my card from above (64 Mb)

kinda a newb when it comes to computer stuff so if i srewed somthing up forgive me

my computer runs Rome:Total War and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Medium settings just fine.

My dad is getting me the demo from his work (he has highspeed there) so i was wondering if that works fine will the acutall game work good too?? thank
 DarthMaulUK
07-10-2006, 2:22 PM
If you run total war, this game should be fine.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1