Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BIG problem with my game. PLEASE help me out.

Page: 1 of 1
 fortune faded13
07-08-2006, 10:40 PM
all the text is in a white box. i cant read anything. and on the mini map everything is screwed up. just about everything thats possible to read it white.
i have NO idea whats wrong.
it was working before. and then the next day i put it in and it was like this.
its the disk im pretty sure. i ran the game with a mod and without any mods and the problem was still there. so im guessing the disk. i tried cleaning it. but it didnt do anything.
grr i cant even play it anymore.
anyone have an idea of whats wrong?
 Marsman2020
07-09-2006, 8:16 AM
It is a bug that happens periodically. I can just exit the program and restart to fix it.
 wedge2211
07-09-2006, 9:01 AM
I've seen that too, but in my case it pops up mid-game and I just have to exit and restart.
 conmanguyler
07-09-2006, 11:16 AM
no, i had that problem, its cause u set the graphics too high
if u do not have a very good graphics card set the graphics low, i had this problem until i got a new 256mb graphics card :), i only had a crappy 32mb card before, an i kept putting the graphics too high, i couldnt read anything an i had to guess :(
 Sebastiaan
07-14-2006, 3:22 AM
Having a top notch graphics gard is no garanteee the game will not have graohic problems. I have a 512 DDR3 Geforce 7900 GTX and I can get play the ground battle games without graphical glitches on any resolution or settings
 conmanguyler
07-28-2006, 12:49 PM
it must b a pretty bad graphics card then...mine works fine an ive never had graphics problems since i got my new card
Page: 1 of 1