Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So I noticed a dire lack of Bobby/Chloe fics...

Page: 1 of 1
 Holly Ziviene
07-08-2006, 5:35 PM
Therefore, I fixed it by writing one of my own. :B Click to see! (links to DA.) (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35967595/)
 Darth_Ave
07-08-2006, 6:58 PM
I already told you I love this fic, and there is also a dire lack of Elton/Milka fics, and to damn all the Sasha/Milla fics.

EDIT-Damn irony. I'm writing a Sasha/Milla fic. Whatever, I'll make them break up or somthing. BUT THEN IT'S STRAIGHT BACK TO ELTONxMILKA GOODNESS!!
 Rock_California
07-08-2006, 7:03 PM
Just read it...Love it!!! You're an awesome writer!!!
 KingCheez
07-08-2006, 11:22 PM
I love the pairings like Nils and Elka and Bobby and Chloe and all of that. Because they're so original. Nobody gives a **** about yet another SashaMilla fic, or more Raz and Lili angsty fluff crap. We care about Vernon and Franke, we love the little dudes.

You win 92 internets.
 Darth_Ave
07-08-2006, 11:32 PM
I love the pairings like Nils and Elka and Bobby and Chloe and all of that. Because they're so original. Nobody gives a **** about yet another SashaMilla fic, or more Raz and Lili angsty fluff crap. We care about Vernon and Franke, we love the little dudes.

You win 92 internets.
Too true, although I do like the Skinny Dipping fic on ff.net only cause it's pretty much Lili's fault Raz dies.

And yes, I'm planning on a PsychoQueen follow-up of Crispen/Sheegor goodness.
 pyrohappygirl
07-09-2006, 2:48 AM
I just wrote a BobbyxChloe fan fiction on Fan fiction net. Read it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034538/1/)
It's so... Cute. Kinda. And also, I didn't put it there, but I wrote it for Holly Ziviene. After this topic. Please R and R! Also, note the new set of oneshots I have on fan fiction net that are all camper fluff. They rock. In my opinion, at least.
 Holly Ziviene
07-09-2006, 8:42 AM
pyrohappygirl, you've filled me with squee. So very full of squee. :D
 pyrohappygirl
07-09-2006, 7:32 PM
Woot! Squee is always good. I like squee. Squee makes me happy... And joyous. I'm writing a whole lot more camper onshots, but if anyone here would like to request a pairing, it's fine with me. Also, you may have noticed my J.T x Chops fan fiction on ff net. Don't flame me for that. I just thought they'd be weird together. And slightly cute. Also, contrary to what you said Holly on your fan fiction, at least one other person in this (What Chloe would call a 'miserable') world who likes Bobby and Chloe. ME. I find them so cute... And if I could, I would hug Bobby. Though he would probably punch me back. BUT NOT IF I SPINNING BACKFISTED HIM FIRST!!! Yeah. So, anyway. I'm taking requests for pairings... Other than RazxLili and SashaxMilla. I'm sick of all those random things floating around with those guys. I like the pairings, but now they're a little dull and old. Kind of. Also, Cheez. Don't bother asking for a VernonxFranke oneshot, because I'm already writing it.

Pyro
 Holly Ziviene
07-10-2006, 9:11 PM
Also, you may have noticed my J.T x Chops fan fiction on ff net. Don't flame me for that. I just thought they'd be weird together. And slightly cute.

Flame you? I love it! They're possibly the most slashy kids in camp... Apart from Maloof and Mikhail. XDDD

And if I could, I would hug Bobby. Though he would probably punch me back.

I knowww. And because the little git's violent, psychic and possibly bitey, the amount of restraining we'd have to do to hug him safely would be just cruel. XDDD
 Darth_Ave
07-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, we are all have masters in parings.

Me-Elton/Milka
Holly-Bobby/Chloe
Pyro-Nils/Elka
Cheez-Vernon/Franke

and I don't know who writes the best Sasha/Milla, but I know I write some damn good Raz/Lili, and Raz/Elton(OMGS! FUTURE SLASH!)
 KingCheez
07-10-2006, 11:22 PM
JT and Chops is the one true pairing. It's like Brokeback Summercamp, there.
 Darth_Ave
07-10-2006, 11:29 PM
JT and Chops is the one true pairing. It's like Brokeback Summercamp, there.
Except I don't think Chops secretly likes to smell JT's clothing.
 pyrohappygirl
07-11-2006, 6:40 PM
I haven't even seen Brokeback mountain and I knew that a ChopsxJ.T pairing was reminiscent of it, from what people say about them. Also, I'm about to write heaps more stuff on the camp kids.
 Holly Ziviene
07-11-2006, 8:38 PM
Except I don't think Chops secretly likes to smell JT's clothing.

If we knew he did it wouldn't be a secret, now would it? XD
 pyrohappygirl
07-11-2006, 9:24 PM
Good point Holly. TO THE SECRET SHARING THINGUMMYJIG! Let us spill their darkest secrets and stuff...
 PrincessHeart
07-15-2006, 9:08 PM
YAY! I love BobbyChloe XD It's just such a crazy pairing!
Page: 1 of 1