Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1 Revan Question

Page: 1 of 1
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2006, 11:07 AM
I was wondering if there was any way to make your PC hold the lightsaber like Revan does in the cutscenes and my avatar? I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
 jaredhimself31
07-07-2006, 11:14 AM
It sort of looks like the High Guard Stance used By Anakin Skywalker, it would be nice if someone could crack that Anamation and make it the default one for PC Revan. It also looks like the one you see in the vision where Bastila and the Jedi strike team confront eachother on Revan's Flagship.
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah that's what I meant. It should be his/her default stance being it is what he/she used. I know he/she lost his memory and everything, but he/she does get it back, besides why should that change how he/she feels comfortable holding his/her lightsaber. I know that has nothing to do with the dynamics of the game however, I just wanted to know if it's possible to change it and if so, how?
 Fearless_Jedi
07-07-2006, 2:27 PM
Well there is only two ways you could do this and both ways require a tool that will work with KotOR Animations as well as cracking the animations code that we are finally having success with.

If you have 3dsmax(with character studio) then you can either make an animation with said stance or you can copy some of Malak's animations over to Revan, and edit his animations (specifically Malak's flurry animation) and make the frame where malak ends his flurry with said stance the default stance for Revan.

Good Luck
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2006, 6:34 PM
Yeah got no idea how to do that..lol

Does anyone?
Page: 1 of 1