Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CD-Key not valid?

Page: 1 of 1
 Randalor
07-06-2006, 12:16 AM
I got the game when it first came out, and enjoyed it for a while. Eventually, I got bored with it and put it away for awhile. Recently, I decided to play it again, and went to install it. Whenever I try to use my CD-Key, it always says it's invalid. I've tried it both with all letters in capital and small-case, swapping out the 0's for O's in case I just read it wrong, ect. It's weird because I don't recall the game giving me this problem when I first played it.

I have the Collector's Edition, and can provide screenshots *with the key blurred out* if you need to see screenshots. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work... somehow *I just tried it again, same code, and it went in. Guess it was just a glitch
 DarthMaulUK
07-06-2006, 3:09 AM
Or maybe a typo? :-p Sometimes entering CD keys can be annoying at first, especially when they don't work! Glad everything is working.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1